Up Coming Events

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Up Coming Events

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

Thanks @david18. For those of us that don’t have Facebook, what does the post say?

cbya
    @cbya

2 Upcoming Events:

1) You’ve Got the Touch challenge event celebrating 30th anniversary of TF movie
    picture of pig unicron and fleeing rodimus – can get rodimus, prowl, bluestreak

ends 8/19/16 (8/20 0 GMT)

2) Medic event – autobird ratchet and accessories, rhino on one shoulder and huffer on another.

ends 8/28/2016 (8/29 0 GMT)

So maybe Drift will come through that portal under construction…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Thanks @cbya!

Does it say when the “You’ve got the Touch” and “Medic” events start? That’s lets me know to not spend gems on winning accessories.

cbya
    @cbya

Doesn’t say but since there are bots as rewards guessing 7-8 day long events?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Oh yeah, that’s a good point!

starscream
    @starscream

How on earth did that guy access those? Weird it says ‘peace through tyranny’ on all the pics despite each challenge apparently having a different title. I hope these are real and not Photoshop inventions.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Prowl and Bluestreak through an event? Does this mean new players can’t get them from the mission portal anymore?

cbya
    @cbya

@sntrooper wondering that myself; the one and only thing I’ve actually forked out a few $ for is rodimus so I may get to skip that event which works well since I’ll be on vacation :)

Wonder if nemesis prime will be available in future – only one I don’t have

@starscream
    as suggested on facebook page some players set the clocks on their phones forward to get them; wouldn’t recommend it on your playing device but if you have a second or alternative account / device no problem.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Impressive, the innovative methods people come up with to discover stuff.

Anonymous

Cool!Rodimus and Ratchet.Only missing them,Starscream,and Skywarp…

Phillips
    @phillips

“Prowl and Bluestreak through an event? Does this mean new players can’t get them from the mission portal anymore?”

I hope not I only just started playing the game. Given the number of Transformers that there have already been events for that I have “missed” that I need to wait/hope they redo events for. I would hate to be adding another 2 to the tally if they are made event only characters.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@phillips welcome! Mine this forum, there’s a goldmine of wisdom, tips and tricks. Be careful to keep up with the versions though, the game has changed dramatically over the past 22 months…

jasebree
    @jasebree

@phillips the event could be a way for new players to unlock Prowl and Bluestreak earlier without waiting for them to show in the mission portal. Hard to say.

Anonymous

Can’t wait for Rodimus+Ratchet!!!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m looking forward to Rodimus but not Ratchet.

Anonymous

Ok. @dezaras ,but would you still try to get Ratchet?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s too bad we’re physiologically incapable of banking sleep in advance. (Which kind of sucks, seeing as how I’ve banked plenty of food over the years ……….)

Anonymous

@optimuspig +1 LOL.

FYI someone said on the fb group “When will it be Nice To The Players Month?”

sheepybach
    @paul13

I think there must be a bug somewhere as I’ve had 2 news alerts about the both up and coming events and they look the same as I had, in fact it was yesterday.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting timing on those two events – the first one ends on a Friday, the second one on the second Sunday after that (based on N. America Eastern Time Zone).

Also, assuming that they are 7 or 8 day events, we’re faced with what amounts to one massive event, with perhaps a one day break in between.

Rovio’s probably counting on players to drop from fatigue and simply opt to go for the Gems:Tokens exchange.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sorry my bad it was Monday I had them, Rio got a lot to answer for lol.
    What a shame with all these events in a short period of time they will not let us roll over our collected tokens I’ve got 325 sitting there doing nothing as I’ve got what I want and so not interested in spending gems to get add ons I did want or need.
    Right that is me done for now back to Rio 2016 latter all

sheepybach
    @paul13

It has just popped up again, out of touch, starts 13/08/2016 ends 20/08/2016
    The Red Bubble Bee

Shakabooby
    @shakabooby

I’ve not seen the Facebook message except on here, but reckon bluestreak and prowl will be the bonus squad for the comp, rather than the prizes. I lost my progress and had to start again 2 weeks ago, and I got them both through missions in the last week. They’re probably due to be the bonus squad anyway, and given no hotrods are available to use, they need to use a different squad for the rodimus comp.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Up Coming Events

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.