Unwanted guests

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unwanted guests

• How do you prevent an unwanted player from entering and reentering your clan over and over again? I am having a reoccurring problem with this. One member got into my clan and took a prize from our clan chest. I was furious! I reported it to Rovio, but nothing has changed. The one keeps coming back again and again. I have closed my clan and still this player found its way in.

Please advise. –Oubhav

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Keep your clan closed and have trusted co-leaders.

No one
    @no-one-2

If they are doing name changes, before you kick them, mute them.  When they re-apply you can see if they were an undesirable.

OUBHAV
    @oubhav

Does muting them prevent me from seeing their activity? Whats up with members flying in and out of clans at random? That can’t be good for their home clan especially during clan events. I am starting to discover, it is a strategy to disassemble clans (kicking their members). Blue Jays is a small clan. For the members that are with us now are promoted to coleader to prevent anyone from kicking. I don’t think it is a good idea to promote members until I know they really want to be a part of our clan for at least two weeks  or a month. As it stands, we are closed, but I still want to open the doors for newest members to enjoy what we offer and hopefully recruit experienced members that can lead us to victory. How soon should we reopen?

No one
    @no-one-2

I would keep the clan closed for 3 days, they should get bored and move onto another clan.

If you mute a player, you stop seeing their in-game chat.  If you click their avatar on the “departure board” then you will see their current clan.  Muting is only a clue you’ve had them before.

But if they are being disruptive, you should report them.   Send screen caps of what they did and if Rovio agree they deserve it, they will get a Piggymail warning.

OUBHAV
    @oubhav

Thank you for the insight. I was unaware of how this works. What happens when they change their name? I can see there are new clans popping up every week and these members are flying between them. I click their pics and see they move from clan to clan. As a courtesy, I went to visit their home clan and had a quick conversation with their leader, asking politely for them to not intrude like that, and gifted a clan chest. One of the two major clans has accepted this act of kindness. The other… no.

It is so nice to have this site to invite members that are genuine and sincere about the game. We invest a ton of money and time into always improving our little group.  When really it should just be fun and enjoyable way to unwind and relax.

–Oubhav

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unwanted guests

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.