7 years, 10 months ago
Have to find a ship to unlock Event calendar. Does anyone habe a clue what this mean or where this ship is? Tx for ur help.
Have the same problem, I assume it’s a bug. There is only one ship in the game and that’s Bomb’s ship that I assume everyone in this forum should have.ZappyTerrence72@zappyterrence72
I have this problem too! It happened right after the Super Villains of Piggy Island event ended.
Txt for ur answer. But I have already bird ship. Air ship and submarine. And the calendar is locked. So I think it has to be another ship.
It’s definitely connected to the Super Villains of Piggy Island event ending. It happened right after it ended and I collected my rewards. There has never been trouble before.
There can’t be a second ship because I’m deep, deep in the Chronicle Caves and I swear there is no other ship to be obtained. Unless Rovio is up for something really big but then they wouldn’t make people think the game is bugged.Jadedbacon@jadedbacon
My guess is that Rovio hasn’t thought about (or wants to reveal) what the next event will be so the game bugs out and says it’s “locked”.
Surprises me because right after the Easter event, they immediately knew Super Villains would be next.
Also, since lately the Event Calendar shows some other things like when Rainbow Bar Chaos or Arena Madness happen so it shouldn’t be locked like this even if there was no upcoming event.ZappyTerrence72@zappyterrence72
I just sent a support ticket to Rovio. I’m waiting for a reply now.Walkrok@walkrok
Same here. I have the Piggy island and Chronicle caves all 3-stared (1026 stars) and despite that, the event calendar is locked for me either. I don’t think that they’re making some new content. I think that it is 95% bugged and the rest 5% are for some other options..
Yup, works now.
Wasn’t a bug, they just had no clue what the next event would be…Walkrok@walkrok
Yes, it works now, but it was kinda strange.. (and if something obtainable – like a new ship is coming soon, i want it!! :-D :-D :-) )furyslinger2000@furyslinger200
@tranericric I had this issue too! And I thought it was a penalty fo not competing in the Wood League! I could be wrong…Mike Copelin@mike-copelin
My event calender still shows the Easter egg event. It ended like 2 weeks ago! I even re-installed the app. No luck.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.