Unlock Event calendar

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlock Event calendar

• Have to find a ship to unlock Event calendar. Does anyone habe a clue what this mean or where this ship is? Tx for ur help.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Have the same problem, I assume it’s a bug. There is only one ship in the game and that’s Bomb’s ship that I assume everyone in this forum should have.

Traneric
    @traneric

Ok. Tx. Or maybe new update coming next.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@traneric it means have the Bird Ship, which is obtained after chasing down Moustache Pig and his crew of pirates when you make it through Golden Plains (after Cobalt Plateus)- you need it to explore (above) water areas across Piggy Island

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

I have this problem too! It happened right after the Super Villains of Piggy Island event ended.

Traneric
    @traneric

Txt for ur answer. But I have already bird ship. Air ship and submarine. And the calendar is locked. So I think it has to be another ship.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s definitely connected to the Super Villains of Piggy Island event ending. It happened right after it ended and I collected my rewards. There has never been trouble before.
    There can’t be a second ship because I’m deep, deep in the Chronicle Caves and I swear there is no other ship to be obtained. Unless Rovio is up for something really big but then they wouldn’t make people think the game is bugged.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Having the same issue. Probably a bug.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Same problem here.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

My guess is that Rovio hasn’t thought about (or wants to reveal) what the next event will be so the game bugs out and says it’s “locked”.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jadedbacon
    Surprises me because right after the Easter event, they immediately knew Super Villains would be next.
    Also, since lately the Event Calendar shows some other things like when Rainbow Bar Chaos or Arena Madness happen so it shouldn’t be locked like this even if there was no upcoming event.

Traneric
    @traneric

Yep. That’s what I think too

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

I just sent a support ticket to Rovio. I’m waiting for a reply now.

Walkrok
    @walkrok

Same here. I have the Piggy island and Chronicle caves all 3-stared (1026 stars) and despite that, the event calendar is locked for me either. I don’t think that they’re making some new content. I think that it is 95% bugged and the rest 5% are for some other options..

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The Event Calender works now for me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup, works now.
    Wasn’t a bug, they just had no clue what the next event would be…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Or they did but didn’t want to reveal it until they had revealed it themselves on Twitter.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

So what’s all the nonsense about a ship?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    After the last event ended everyone had a locked Event Calendar. To access it we were asked to “find a ship” as if we had been warped back to the beginning of the game.

Walkrok
    @walkrok

Yes, it works now, but it was kinda strange.. (and if something obtainable – like a new ship is coming soon, i want it!! :-D :-D :-) )

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@tranericric I had this issue too! And I thought it was a penalty fo not competing in the Wood League! I could be wrong…

Traneric
    @traneric

Tx to all. Works for me too now.

Mike Copelin
    @mike-copelin

My event calender still shows the Easter egg event. It ended like 2 weeks ago! I even re-installed the app. No luck.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

I’m still showing calculating on the Bosses event.

astrolagarto
    @astrolagarto

I have the same issue since the Super Villains of Piggy Island event finished and haven’t found a solution yet. It says 24855 days left before the event is over.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unlock Event calendar

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.