Unfair Entry for Clan vs. Clan Battles

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair Entry for Clan vs. Clan Battles

• I’ve been experiencing a frustrating and unfair problem when it comes to entering to play the Clan vs. Clan Battles.

The problem I have is AB2 only gives Leaders and Co-Leaders the power to sign their Clan up to enter and participate in Clan vs. Clan Battles.

Our Clan Leader is not actively playing AB2 and our 2 Co-Leaders are not actively playing on a daily basis, nor do they always play the Clan vs. Clan event after signing their Clan up to enter a Battle. So the rest of us in the Clan, 47 people, all miss out on entering these Clan vs. Clan Battles. We have missed out on several Clan vs. Clan Battles due to this problem and it makes playing the game a big disappointment.

It is absolutely unfair to everyone in the Clan and frustrating to only give Leaders the power to participate or not participate in these battles. Surely every Clan member should be given the choice to enter a Clan vs. Clan Battle.

I suggest AB2 change their rules regarding this problem and allow each member of a Clan their own choice whether to enter the Clan vs. Clan Battles. This way no one is frustrated with Leaders who are not playing the game.

This problem could cause a lot of disgruntled, angry, AB2 players to leave the Clan, or uninstall the game.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Angel WS
    @angel-ws

Hello @FlutterFly,

I agree, how about that after a week of inactivity, Leader should be demoted to Co, and Co to member, and top 3 most active players be promoted, most active leader?

I hope the AB2 team notices this thread.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@flutterfly

Why don’t the 44 of you plan a coordinated departure via Clan Chat and then leave to start a new clan? Your current leader/co-leaders seem kinda worthless anyway, and cutting their dead weight will only help your clan get matched up more fairly.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I even asked the 2 Co-Leaders a month ago to promote another player to Co-Lead… one who plays daily, yet they haven’t responded to my request.

It’s the only feature of AB2 where players have no control as to whether they can participate/play in Clan events.

The way it is now set up is unfair to the majority of clan members and makes absolutely no sense.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

I agree with the suggestion to move on to greener pastures. Plenty of clans are looking for active players, but you already have enough mass to start your own. Having active leaders and co-leaders is essential to the success of a clan.

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

Plan B are a clan formed from a couple of smaller clans. One had a similar problem. A suggestion for you but not all as we now have a few openings after we brought in a three points per game rule. Its the only rule we have other than to take part. If your looking for a change of clan, try “Plan B” #87240

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Unfair Entry for Clan vs. Clan Battles

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.