Unable to play :-(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to play :-(

• Okay, so I downloaded Angry Birds Epic at the Play Store about a month ago and when I opened the game it was stuck loading. I showed it to my older brother, and he said he will figure it out. So the next day, I opened the game again and before the Chimera Entertainment sign showed up it said, unfortunately, epic has stopped. Then when I had a chance to talk to my big brother he said other people had the same problem and there was going to be an update that would fix it. Well, if the update has come out I think my tablet can’t keep up with anything.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

What device and operating system are you using?

Ben
    @angrybirdsrules

Oh yeah, forgot. Asus Memo pad FHD 10. :-)

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@angrybirdsrul have you tried deleting the game from your device, doing a shut down then boot back up and reinstall? That often works when you have an issue with an app.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

Im mad, money wasted. Im on a Rovio strike. Couldn’t use it with the latest update, downgraded to the old version and blocked my system from upgrades. A few weeks ago it made me upgrade but says it no longer supports my tablet. My tablet is up to date, as well. What a crock.

Samsung Tablet android

Ben
    @angrybirdsrules

I tried that @laxitoo. It didn’t work.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I have same problem with Asus ME572 and I realized it’s INCOMPATIBLE with X86 Android.
    Oh well….

firedragon
    @mingkee27

A good news:
    The latest update fixed the problem with X86 Android device.
    The game runs perfectly with Asus Memopad

Ben
    @angrybirdsrules

Yeah, i got an update for it and it was the one! :-)

bluedj27
    @bluedj27

Hi,
    I was hoping that you could help me with this angry bird epic problem. This is the ticket that I wrote to Rovio:
    Hi,
    I am unable to play any part of the game or battles, get into the nest and arena. I was able to do this about 12 hours ago. In the meantime, I tried to update the app, restart my cell (an android Samsung galaxy note 4) which this is the only device that I use and restart the game numerous times. I want to uninstall then reinstall the app but I am unable to sign out of the game to do so and I am afraid that I will lose my game progress. I had several hours left in the diamond league and was in 2nd place. Because I can not get into the nest, I don’t know what is going on. I do know that I have the current update for this game. I have been playing every day for 21 weeks now and this is my first problem with the game. Please tell me what I should do. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
    Dan

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@bluedj27
    Do you have Rovio account and logged in before? If so, you don’t have to worry about losing the progress.
    Try to uninstall and reinstall the game one more time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to play :-(

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.