Two things that are killing me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Two things that are killing me.

• 1. 7-8 mission objective. “Win 5 battles in a row with Stella!” NO NO NO. my highest is a 3 and someone WILL ruin it before 5. I would love to harm whoever came up with this. Everyone will be angry for a very long time…

2. Mecha pig. I am doing horribly in the event right now. It’s the GAME’S fault because it WON’T ever make one show up. EVER! I need the rare claw at least and I am not even CLOSE! (I AM BELOW 1200000, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!) seriously, the game needs to help me right now!

These two things are horrible.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

@pastakirby7
    Actually, I don’t worry much. Do you remember the mission objective on 6-7 in Flower Island (win 4 times with Blue Trio)? I made it even Blue Trio lost couple of times.
    If you found out you’re likely to lose, KILL THE GAME IMMEDIATELY!!!

akiyama
    @akiyama

That’s right. When you are losing, quit the app BEFORE the battle ends. Close the app completely and then start again. I know it is cheating but oh well…
    About the monster pig, I find it all right. For me, out of 6 feathers, at least 2 monster pigs will appear. But the prizes for this event are a little bit meh in my opinion.

tantan
    @tantan

I rarely win with my Stella but I always win over other Stellas (which make me think that the fault isn’t in my fingers only). So I just missed this mission. Maybe I’ll return to it when I get better equipment for her.

Mecha pigs show up regularly, I have no problems with them.

Pastakirby7
    @pastakirby7

Thanks for the tip! Although I somehow managed to complete it before you guys told me about this tip! Thanks anyway!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@tantan
    I have a little better luck with Stella, but she has an SS weapon (toothbrush) so she does fine though her HP is merely 122.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Two things that are killing me.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.