Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Two days in, and I have just 299 points. Normal Turtle Pigs don’t have a large point gain. Just by seeing people get such high scores in such little time is really strange, as I can’t even get so much in that time all because of real-world constraints, the refill time for ship energy, or sometimes the lack of monster pigs appearing after several battles.

platium
    @platium

Some Strategy to use.

– Try to conserve ship energy where possible, do not try to use all energy to defeat the monster pigs.
    let friends or other people to help you. if they help you defeat the pigs, all will get the points.
    i never try to defeat the monsters myself, i let others assist me :)

– for MVP, try to get the most damage out of the monster pig, at least 51% and you will get the MVP bonus!

– 1 of the most power mast you can get from EAGLE is KUROFUNE MAST, I always use it because it allows BOMB to do double the damage!

if any1 need any hints, i’ll update accordingly…

llrr
    @llrr

To add to platium, try to leave less than half the health if you ask the public for help. The less the health the more chance of getting help because other people like easy points (but you get the bonus for finding the pig as well as mvp).

If you leave too much health and worry that nobody will help you in time then that’s when you should use your energy to kill it yourself.

Nobody likes to help with normal pigs as they give so few points. Try to kill them in one go.

Obviously none of the above applies if you have friends playing with you. Otherwise honestly just try to get a decent rank and get some SS ship parts. It will make future events easier when you have SS ship parts.

Save all of your coins for upgrading your SS items to level 3. I would say they’re the only items worth upgrading three times. Burn your coins on lesser items if you’ve got too much coin.

When you get to higher level pigs there’s almost no point beating normal pigs. You should just help others and get way more points. Only spend energy on super pigs.

Ship captain does matter so make sure if you have a part that gives a boost with a certain bird use that bird as captain. Also ship stats are calculated from the combined stats of birds and ship parts so better/upgraded bird items = better ship stats. Only equipped items on birds are calculated just like with ship parts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Turtle Pig Monster Event Coming soon

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.