Transformers crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers crashing

• I have tried to launch Transformers app for about one week now. It continues to crash without me even getting into the app. I have played this for quite a while and I have run into several updates that I play for a while then it crashes but I have always been able to get back in. This time I have not been able to. I am playing on an iPad. I have turned unit off and on and have also did a soft reset several times and no luck. I don’t want to delete app. I have gotten quite far. If I do that I will not start over.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • BP
    @bpmann

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Awaiting word back from Rovio. Did you install the latest upgrade yet? I have not. My game crashed a few times mid game but came back on right after, but now I get the opening Rovio screen and nothing more. I am thinking I just have to update. Stay tuned…….

weddings4ever
    @weddings4ever

Bpmann..I did update early sept. My problems started just after that.

maybelline
    @maytyeung

my problem started 2 days ago, first energicons pics went funny, then the game wouldn’t launch, unistalled, reinstalled, played ok, finished a character upgrade, then it got stuck at the finished upgrade screen, uninstalled reinstalled, now, even the tutorial won’t run. have cleared cache, checked ram, rebooted tablet, still nothing. hoping rovio has a fix sigh.

micksan
    @micksan

I have had the same problem as weddings4ever since the early September upgrade but no response from the support team.

beaups
    @grathe

Me too… finished an upgrade and game crashed. Won’t load the map since. Pretty much had it with this glitchy game that has had no real expansion in play for way too long…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Transformers crashing

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.