Total Stars 1570 or 1644?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Total Stars 1570 or 1644?

• Sorry, I would think sure this info was somewhere in the forums, but I couldn’t find it. So sorry if this has been covered.

Out of curiosity I looked at my stats in ABO and it says I have 501 feathers and 1644 stars. If I add up all the feathers in the game, it works out to 501. But If I add all the stars in the levels together (including the Golden Eggs) I only get 1570.

Which is correct? If there are 1644 stars, where are the 74 stars I’m missing (or 105 if the Golden Egg Stars don’t count towards that total). 105 stars works out to 35 levels from somewhere.

Thanks all

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t believe there Golden Eggs count, as they have a separate counter.

Normal  Levels = 498*3 = 1494
    RMF Egg Levels =  15*3 =   45
    --------------           ----
             Total =         1539

whbinder
    @whbinder

Those match my numbers. I wonder why I get my total listed as 1644.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Something is mistaken with their counter. It’s wrong on my end as well.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I suspect they want to include

Normal  Levels = 498*3 = 1494
    RMF Egg Levels =  15*3 =   45
    Next Flock Fav =  30*3 =   90 (Coming Soon)
    --------------           ----
             Total =         1629

But that’s still 15stars / 5levels off.

whbinder
    @whbinder

Sure, and I’d be cool if they listed “potential” stars, but they aren’t saying there “are” 1644. They’re saying I’ve “earned” 1644, which is weird.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@amslimfordy @whbinder

I have noticed the same issue (1644 earned stars + 31 eggs). As far as I remember, the problem began to arise with the Short Fuse update. Before it, I had the right number of stars (although the star completion bar was not full then), and then the number of earned stars increased discontinusouly by some multiple of 15. I believe (but I am not sure) that it increased twice in a strange way, during the first and the last Short Fuse update.

nutty28
    @nutty28

Oddly, I have 1,632 stars and 501 feathers despite having everything 3 starred and 31 golden eggs. So a different number – very confusing

reactive1
    @reactive1

There are only 498 feathers as far as I can tell, not 501.

reactive1
    @reactive1

Ok, so if we don’t count the stars from the golden egg levels, there are 498 normal levels + 15 RMF bonus levels for a total of 513 levels or 1539 stars. That’s still 105 stars short of the 1644. If there are 30 more levels of FF to come, we would still be 15 stars short. At any rate, I’m getting credit for stars I haven’t earned yet.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I think the stars in the PU shop are counted as well

reactive1
    @reactive1

Stars in the PU shop???

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@reactive1 Those PU practice levels

reactive1
    @reactive1

@nutty28

I stand corrected. There are 501 feathers. I didn’t know about the practice levels in the shop. I got those three & now my total is 501.

reactive1
    @reactive1

@Bad piggies – Ok, thanks. I must have already done those, because I already had credit for all 4 practice levels.

Sglouk
    @sglouk

@amslimfordy

I just checked how many stars the game tells I have after the extra RED golden egg. It says 1647, i.e. 3 stars more than previously. So it seems that this egg gave 3 instead of one stars.

So, if each normal level gives three stars (498), plus the Red Mighty Feather level, plus the golden egg level (32), the overall total should be (498 + 15 + 32) * 3 = 1635, instead of 1647. Strange.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Total Stars 1570 or 1644?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.