Too many icons on game screen

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Too many icons on game screen

• I’m playing Angry Birds Season 2015 Ski or Squeal on an IPad and there so many icons it is hard to play the game. I’m not sure what they all are. In the upper left below the Eagle and Pause there is a purple bird and a black one with numbers. I suppose they are some sort of power ups. The lower right has a lightening bolt. On the left upper side there are coins.

I’ve gone through all the settings I can find trying to get rid of them. They aren’t in the walk through videos. Does anyone know how to get rid of them.

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@timewaster999 — I don’t know how to get rid of them, but if you zoom out a little, they don’t interfere as much. The birds are power ups; if you want to get rid of them, perhaps just use them without completing the level. Tap on the lightning bolt in the lower left corner and you will see other power-ups that you have. I haven’t noticed any of the things you mention interfering much with the game.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Yes it is rather annoying, I don’t use pu’s so think I will take @mvnla2 advice and use them up. I use a lot of zoomed in play on android tablet and when flinging a high arc shot you can’t see what’s happening as the bird is behind the icon.think these icons should have a better sited option: @timewaster999. P.s especially when using yellow bird in arc and want to activate

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@timewaster99 I get what you are saying; why didn’t Rovio just put Shockwave (Bomb icon with electricity) and Tele-Bird (Red icon with purple helmet) in the Power-Ups “selection”? that could really save space

waste
    @timewaster999

I tried using them up and the icon stays there and says “Buy” instead of the number. Oh well. I wish there was a setting for no powerups. I’m playing the level over and over because I’m trying to improve my score. I don’t need ALLAKA-BAM.

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

I first noticed this @timewaster99 when the Egg Snatcher update was released. I was as irritated as you and posted in one of the new walkthrough levels asking the same question – how to get rid of them. You can’t, period. I think it is ridiculous that so much of the screen is taken up with these unwanted icons, and they interfere significantly with game play. The “solution” to zoom out doesn’t work for me. My eyesight isn’t that good so I play all AB games zoomed in. I have been a huge fan of angry birds for years, and Seasons was one of my favorites until now. Unless there’s a daily challenge I hardly ever play Seasons anymore, as this new screen design has totally ruined the game in my opinion. I think that Rovio have produced some excellent games over the years, and I appreciate that they, like any other company, need to make a profit. But on this occasion they have sacrificed quality in pursuit of profit, and spoiled one of their best offerings. Such a shame.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Too many icons on game screen

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.