Prime Time – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m currently playing this event for fun, just using Nemesis Prime, since I missed him when he was available, and there is no clue if he will be ever available in the near future.

I got Boss Pig once. I couldn’t even notice his energy bar decreasing, even shooting him directly, without aiming on the other enemies. I’m sure that even if there was no other enemies, neither missiles, it is impossible to deplete completely his life bar.

Geli
    @geli

Tried Nemisis Prime for grins and giggles, as posted above. Why else play the NRF Prime Time Event?

Nemisis is great to Blow Stuff Up (BSU). Pretty hardy, losing one heart to a falling monolith. Not much else bothered it.

In one word: fun.

So I’ll do a few runs when I have time and get more tokens to exchange for (and build my cache of) valuable gold coins.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Ya I also used nemesis for 3 run and got 1 round big boss and 1 unicorn.. Against big boss it’s scrap and able to do damage 20% to bbg as luckily survived as there is only 2 wmt in whole run but it’s lvl8 good against wooden blocks and glass blocks but can’t do any damage to flying big

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Uugh! Peer pressure got to me reading about you all trying out Nemesis Prime, so I decided to try him and will probably now finish out the day. Thanks.

He’s good against blocks, but not flying pigs or WMTs. Two shots at a flying pig knocks it down about 50% and then it dive bombs you. Couldn’t make a dent in the WMTs.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Btw in recent time I found u guys complaining about offering of a event and about break in b/w event.
    But Imo there r many player like me who don’t have everything offered earlier, so we play to take whatever is on offer and in that time you guys can take a break. Isn’t it a good way to make balance as 1 event provide something new and 2nd provide old trf/accessories on offer.
    I think these alternative events r good soln of our problem who wants things missed earlier and who want breaks.
    Surely player like me r going to play all event as we don’t have all accessories /trf. so a issue with break in b/w event is more concern for player like us..
    What u guys thought?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I planned on taking a break, but couldn’t resist. Finished first at the 40 token level yesterday. I’ve tried doing what’s been suggested and do a run to fill a bottom spot on the board, but I’m addicted. I need a 12 step program, I think ?. I guess I’ll just add to my coin stash, because you can never have too many coins.

Geli
    @geli

Just don’t set alarms for oh-dark-thirty and you will be ok.

Not setting alarms to wake for competition is one of the 12 steps to recovery.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Check. On to step two. :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have a feeling that the new soft update 1.20.5.6 has reduce the money that we are winning? I don’t know if it’s true but it feels like the money have been reduced, can somebody else confirmed that?

Geli
    @geli

So I did 3 runs with Nemisis Prime:
    Desert- 488 score, 3+ health remaining
    Beach- 535 score. Unicron encounter. Escaped with well less than 1 health remaining.
    City- 350 score, 3+ health remaining.

General observations:
    Yeah, NP really does Blow Stuff Up well, as long it is blocks. Wood, ice, stone, TNT, all blew up just fine.

Slow target acquisition and firing. Very annoying, esp. If trying to hits missiles and have not accurately extrapolated the last second of flight before impact.
    That being said, target the boogerss shot from Unicron accurately and it will hit all of them that are on the same trajectory. Great until getting swarmed by flying pigs.

Even when scoring hits on Unicron, there was no discernible movement of the targets health bar. thought” Is this thing loaded?”

Score 2 shots against flying pigs before they crash intO the TF. I blame slow targeting and reload as much as Level 8 firepower vs. the much stronger flying pigs.

Same can be said about balloon pigs.

WMTs encountered when fighting Unicron. Was trying to stay alive without having to spend gems to continue after getting killed, so I did not intentionally engage them

I had to have killed some flying pigs, though. Entered those 3 runs needing 18 flying pigs to complete the “pop 100 Flying pigs” part of the daily challenge; after those 3 runs I had completed that task.

A third step in ABT recovery is not recording results or making notes on runs.

Opppps. My bad.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Even if they crash into you, that counts toward the “pop” goal.

Geli
    @geli

Sshhhhhh! You’re deflating my ego!

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

With NP I focused on to destroy blocks structure as flying pig itself suicide before u kill them,
    Try to hit missile when it’s closer to trf. 1 milisec before impact or if it take a Hirn it will take only 5 sec (aprx) so not a big loss., flaming boomers didn’t harm that much.
    All in all focus on destroying structure.

*TIP* shoot with NP on the bottom block of structure, that will give u max damage instead of firing on top or middle as that will make blocks to fly many will just fall on land…(for those who don’t know this) ?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Yeah!! Blessing in disguise!!!
    Just run with heatwave and big boss pig shows up. Expected to get 50 score but wait!!! flying pigs r here to help me. They surrounded me as usual on bunch nd missile from big pig hit those pigs… But the fun is for short period nd some how 1 missile sneak through b/w then nd boom!!
    Scored 347 without bouns..

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

And pls suggest me which accessories of rodimus to keep.?
    As all three is for same slot. So which one is best in ur opinion.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I’m so glad I have everything this event has to offer. Today’s runs has boss pig coming out every other run, the goals have been set to high and are not attainable unless you plan on spending all day playing. Yesterday I only made it to the 30 token mark. And it already looks worse today with boss pig showing up every other run. If this is a sign of things to come, I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on a game that is impossible to play.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@mukesh0007 I just did a couple runs with L15 Rodimus with Chrome Exhaust and he was surprisingly effective. Hit a flying pig once and move on. Damage Over Time will take care of the rest of it. Three shots to kill a WMTs with DOT. Not too effective on stone blocks, though.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I don’t understand why in the world the accessories for the other prime characters are not available for prizes. That would entice me to fight through the pain and play.

I’ve been looking forward to a prime challenge for a long time to win those accessories. So this is a major let down. Hopefully they’ll pop up in a future challenge. This feels like a wasted opportunity.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@millforce2k thanks.. Lol my rodimus is only lvl 5 as I unlock it in last event with starscream (it’s suggested here on forum to get starscream).

@beauregard
    as I said earlier they r plucking those loophole /tweaks /tricks /strategies. Not providing grimlock variants soundblaster e. T. C
    Now in previous event a guy said as he don’t want many token he said he will be happy with completing daily task and targets so he’ll get 550+100= 650 aprx. So even if he finished in 7 to 10 he’ll get what he want
    Now they set target so high that we can get to 50 if u spent decent amount of time and gems. (I magnage to win 1st yesterday price yesterday which helped me alot.)

So now u only get 150+100= 250 aprx which is well below what earlier available.
    I think @paul13 is that u who did this mathematics???
    I only reminder it name from that thread

sheepybach
    @paul13

No not my maths as I got to many dead brain cells these days pmsl
    Is it me or have the amounts for the daily 550 tokens been increased??
    As I don’t recall there being a 5000 gap between each level on the 1st day, I got to 80 that day but now can’t get near 50 now.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@paul13 yes! Targets r now too high 19950 for 50 token shown in my leader board so 100 must be around 40k. Which earlier used to be around 15k.

Sir I clearly mention above about plucking all the possible way to scores. Nd it’s Rovio./exient policy to make it tougher (worse) for everyone so that we have to spent real cash.. SMH!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@mukesh007

Thank you for confirming the increase as I was thinking I’d gone around the bend lol

Phillips
    @phillips

@soundwave probably was rushed which is why they weren’t included. The fact the event crashed when trying to launch it initially would seem to indicate they tried to rush it in. As a result just accessories for the characters that are available as prizes rather than all characters involved like the Peace Through Tyranny event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I play some nodes at the event Level 15 Rodimus is the ruler! With headphones and the saw it’s ultimate weapon it kills everything even in a node with Unicron he slaughtered him. I am thinking that Rodimus is worth the the 180 gems that i spend in refills to gain him back when it was in the summer August event if i recall. Now i have to level up my 14 levels tfs that i have… :S And is 3 days damn it that’s what it kills me :S But i need to update them…

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I seem to be having trouble getting into the competition since the soft update I just did. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Time – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.