ToF Express Tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ToF Express Tickets

• How do I get these? I never got to F20 on the ToF, I always end up on 10 or what. They sound wonderful that you start at F20 and get all the rewards, but I have never seen these. I got one regular ticket from the hat event, but how do you get those express ones?Regular ticket.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

They’re from the hat game. Don’t get too excited, they give you a minimum of 2 pigs before the 5th floor, and there’s no video. Basically they’re worth even less than just paying the 60gems to play without a ticket.

APN
    @apn19

i got lucky and had a ticket take me to over floor 10 yesterday without any pigs

maverick
    @maverick78

The tof express ticket glows red and will start you at the 20th floor.  Make sure you use this ticket when your free tof turn starts.  You’ll be able to start at the 20th floor with the extra video spin.  If you play the free entry from the first floor first and use your video ad, you will not get the ad in subsequent plays be it a regular tof ticket or express tof ticket.  The regular tof ticket is completely worthless

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Don’t listen to doombaby.

Yes, you could get a pig on floor 2, but you could also have a great run from a ticket. It’s as random as a normal TOF play. The one difference is you will most likely not have a video continue available, although I did have one once.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I’ve never not gotten 2 pigs before floor 5, and you don’t get a video- period. That is fact. If you want to ride Rovio’s genitals, that’s all you, but don’t even try to say I’m wrong.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Wowzers I made it to floor 8 this time before the 2nd pig! What an amazing run! Still no video.

maverick
    @maverick78

it’s definitely true that some players get the extra video turn, and others do not.  Some people who spend money on the game, will have their tof video disappear, only to have it come back 6 weeks later after the purchase.  While others who don’t spend any money, will also have their tof video disappear for no reason.  This has happened to me personally, and members of my clan many times.  Rovio says they’re are trying to improve the game experience, but they’re just making an unfair playing field.  Rovio doesn’t give a shit about fairness

grammyK
    @grammyk

I got to win and use one of express tickets and i did not receive any of the lower rewards I expected, . So,, yay I start at a high level and get a fikin pig. I don’t remember if my video was there but I wouldn’t use it anyways.

Sorry if I talk like a kid or a loonie, just getting a little farther into my demented dotage.

grammyK
    @grammyk

delete duplicate comments

TripHOP
    @triphop

You get 1 free tof video every 24 hrs. It refreshes at the same time each day, the same time you are able to earn apples from free chests. For me its 8pm eastern time. You will only get 1 video within this period, if you want to use a premium ticket, then wait until you region’s refresh time, then use the premium ticket first and you’ll get the video.

garethw
    @garethw

@doombaby – absolutely every time I’ve “won” a free ToF ticket it’s pig 2 pig 4 – no video. No variance – always the same.

OddBird
    @oddbird

I also used an express ticket, but did not get 20 floors worth of prizes. I started with nothing and got pigs within the first 5 floors played.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Sometimes the Express ticket can give you an EXTRA bad run. I reached floor 40 with this ticket, which is pretty far up because of my shortage of gems. I started at floor 20 all right, but started with nothing.

This is what Rovio said on their support page:

Express Ticket: This is a super special ticket that allows you to start the Tower of Fortune from the 20th floor! And the best part of it is… the rewards have been calculated to start as if you had passed all the other 19th floors!

It should be:

Express Ticket: This is a super special ticket that allows you to start the Tower of Fortune from the 20th floor! However, you start with absolutely nothing, so get climbing!

Rovio are just liars. I don’t believe a WORD they write on their support page.

APN
    @apn19

i read that last line as the rewards you could get if you use an express ticket are improved to make it slightly easier to get at least the amount of awards you would normally get from 1-19

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

No. If you use an express ticket, you will start from the 20th floor all right, but you start with NO rewards AT ALL.

APN
    @apn19

yes i know but that is not what i mean. i mean that on a normal play through if/when you get to floor 20 and above you only get 10 or so gems per card but when you use the express ticket the rewards have jumped up to around 60 gems per card. hence how i managed to have a profit of around 200 gems yesterday when i used an express ticket.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ToF Express Tickets

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.