Bugs and glitches

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs and glitches

• After quickly testing the app I noticed several timing issues. The first occurred during the tutorial where I pressed the Clan house in the village right before another tutorial started. This tutorial which started was one which forced me to press a button/house in the village, though as I went in to the Clan menu there was no way I could do anything as the only button I could press was not on that screen.
    The other issue was at a level complete screen where I pressed the chest rather quickly resulting in the item dropping out of the chest without the chest actually opening. Tapping the chest again would just result in it opening normally.

Another small issue is lagging. It laggs a bit on the map. I’m running it on an iPhone 5C which should be supported by the game.

Edit: I just found another bug. If you go to the chat and choose Clan Chat and then join clan it will take you to the clan list without you actually having access to it (I haven’t completed the clan tutorial yet).

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Spobenger
    @aadam11

My game crashes every time I enter the app on the loading screen.Could this be a compatibility issue? It could be because I am on an iPad mini first generation.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Revives don’t work. I watched an ad but afterwards nothing happened. My internet connection is fine.

Saad36
    @saadmohd040

But the revives are working On my iphone 5c and the game is working fine know any glitches or bugs

Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

I got stuck in the energy shop. My scouts where all drained and since I didn’t have anything to buy a refill, I choose for the third option, watch a video for 1 refill. After the video ended, I closed it and then nothing happened anymore. I tried to close the shop by pressing the red cross, but that didn’t work.

I finally came out of the energy shop by pushing the diamond counter in the top right of the screen. This took me to the diamond shop. When I exited it, I was also able to exit the energy shop.

Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

Another bug? After playing a few more levels, I’m now locked in the coin shop. When I press the red cross, I get the message “wait till request finished”. I can switch to the diamond shop, but the same is happening there. Closing the app and reopening it doesn’t help either.

Only a forced shutdown got the game going again.

My device: iPhone 6S 64GB, iOS 9.3.2.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@squirrel61
    The scout ad bug happened to me too; I was able to get a free refill, however. After I got stuck once and restarted the game, it finally worked.
    I’m on the same device as you BTW.

Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

I also got the refill, that was not the problem. I refilled 1 or 2 more times after the “lock” and it didn’t happen again.

BongoPig
    @mika-porspakka

Hi, @aadam11

Unfortunately at least iPad Mini 2 is required to play the game.

Atom
    @atom

I had a scouting mission hang because the server could not be contacted. Restarting the game fixed this.

I also had a couple of graphics issues where it looked like a complete graphic was not displayed. I can post screen shots if you would like. Just not sure how to do that so that anyone not in the beta cannot see the images.

Spobenger
    @aadam11

Thank you BongoPig. I have an iPad mini 2, so I can still play!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs and glitches

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.