Tiebreaker in clan events

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tiebreaker in clan events

• Hi all.

When 2 or more players have the same amount of points in a clan event. Who get the top spot (and the pearls)?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

I’m interested in that too… It looks like it’s a somewhat permanent hidden number because I always end up between the same members when we have the same number of points. It doesn’t matter who got them earlier, who has higher flock power and the rank in the clan doesn’t seems to be it either. So what?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Somewhere here or in FB AB2Gamers I posted all the things it’s not based on and concluded that it was a randomized position in the Clan list set when a new member arrives based on their ID # found in the LR corner of the Info screen in Settings that never changes (though a newer member could be placed in front of you; this was later confirmed by Rovio.

Hope that helps,

Inigo Montoya, BreakingBeaks.com co-Leader

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

There are probably many criteria that determine placement. The rank of the clan and your own rank in Mighty Eagle Boot Camp, your flock power (hats, slingshot, card level, hatchling), your star rank, the destruction you make in the rooms, how many birds you need, how many birds are left, and so on. I will hope it doesn’t matter if you pay real money in the game or not!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I think Inigo Montoya has it right. Everyone in our clan is always in the same predetermined order, but our performance in other events proves that we do not always score the same compared to our flockpower or anything else.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

That’s interesting, because everytime, everyfu**ingtime, if I have the same amount of points like my mates, I get the lowest position. For example if I have 1 point and there’s no guy with zero points I land at the bottom of the list. If i have 3 points and there are other two guys with three and no one higher I get the third place. And it doesn’t matter that I have the biggest FP from participants. That’a amazing.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

If that’s how @inigomontoya writes, it’s very unfair, because it has nothing to do with the individual performance of the players.

BTW, this problem has already been discussed in the thread “Am I cursed” (page 6).

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Can’t argue with you, @jaspertm-l, but I think you’ll find my thesis stands up to closer inspection and study; the I am Cursed thread was where I first posted it, I believe. Hope your CvC was as successful as it was for BreakingBeaks.com!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes, thanks, Inigo, The BirdBrains oumatched the opponent ;-)

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I am in the same clan as the person who started the am I cursed thread, and yes, she is always at the bottom compared to other players with the same points. Her performance in clan battles has variation, like most of us, so I do think everyone is just assigned to some spot in clan events, with the exception of clan battles.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Don’t shoot the messenger: I don’t work or speak for Rovio (and they rarely speak to me when I file reports), I just figured this out.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tiebreaker in clan events

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.