Three Stars Possible with what is given first

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Three Stars Possible with what is given first

• I have restarted ALl angry bird games after my android went out and switching over to iPhone. I have actually enjoyed doing this as it seems all new to me and much like the first time I played. I noted that my wife would never move on without three stars so I’m now taking that approach. I never leave a level until three-staring it.

I am well into ABO, Seasons and SWII all three starred levels. I so far have only played the birds that are “given” at the slingshot. I do NOT want to use any power ups or birds that are not at the slingshot when the level starts. I don’t feel doing so is “canon.”

Has any level been discovered that is not possible to three-star withOUT using powerups or extra characters we earn. I definitively want to three star with what is given at the start if at all possible.

Some of the Star War IIs and Seasons have been a little challenging, but, so far all doable and more fun that way. Will I run into a wall and must use power ups or extra birds like in SWII? I hope not.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Every level can be 3-starred without the use of Power Ups or anything other than the given lineup of birds. As proof, every walkthrough for ABo, Seasons, Rio, Space, Star Wars, and SWII on-site are done “cleanly”.

Marty
    @martyedwards

Thank you VERY much for confirming this. At least I now know to keep looking for the solution with the given line up and that it is possible. I’ve never used anything but the given line up and definitively my preferred way to play.

I have also refused to view your walkthroughs but on one level I did AFTER the fact of three starring to see if I did it the way you did. I did, but it was tough for me but gratifying to accomplish. It was ABo Surf & Turf level 30 with the wooden wheel. Took a while but when I finally did get it three starred I did look at your walkthrough to see if there was an easier way. I had done it the way you did. Very nice to have a reference like this and it’s much appreciated.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@martyedward — I know a lot of people don’t want to move on until they have 3*, but I do it differently. First time through I try to get 3*, but if I don’t get it in ~10 min, I move on. After completing the episode I go back to get 3* on all levels. I confess that I sometimes resort to the walkthroughs for 3*, but usually only to get above average.
    I also do not use any power ups (PUs — I love that acronym!).
    I have 3* on all levels of all episodes, and am above average on most. Above average refers to the average of people who post their scores on the ABN leader-boards. You and your wife should post scores if you haven’t already. You might also want to try the daily challenge. Lots of people post helpful tips about the level that is the daily challenge.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Three Stars Possible with what is given first

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.