Things so irritating, they're almost hilarious

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Things so irritating, they're almost hilarious

• 1. Whenever I have a bird that is ready to evolve, but I need 50 or fewer evolution tokens, all of a sudden there are no scout missions in the appropriately colored area.

2. When I aim at a pig (especially with a red birds special power) and KO appears above him. But I shoot him and he doesn’t die.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

@e5c4p3artist  1) I have had that happen a lot. I think it may be another of Rovio’s ways to tempt people to spend money. 2) Sometimes there is a fine line between the KO and no-KO point on the pig. I have had times in which, as the targeting star moves past a pig, KO will briefly appear but trying to fine tune a shot to get the KO to remain is elusive. Also, as with other Rovio games, as you release your finger off the screen or mouse pad, if it moves just slightly your shot will be off.

Putte
    @puttekula

Earn keys in arena. Then use them in the “tower” with the colour of choice… A lot of evo tokens there

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Things so irritating, they're almost hilarious

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.