They need to add a new island during squid pig event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum They need to add a new island during squid pig event.

• For us who have beaten all islands, the only ways to get gems are by daily challenges, monster event or paying real money. I’t would be nice if they added a new island where we could get more gems (how about 2 instead of 1). Especially with these new Ice cream (SS) items.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

My guess is the next version will increase the level to 35 and a couple of new islands.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@pastakirby7 It’s actually better that they release new islands and Monster Pig events separately, because if they were released at once, you’ll either advance across the island slowly or miss out on some rewards in the Monster Pig event because you need ship energy for both.
    Plus, the newest islands DO offer more gems, because they have more levels.

dillo
    @dillo

If I had my druthers (who else would want them anyway?) I’d wait to release a new island and the level cap after the last tournament cup (Matilda or Stella, whoever is last). This gives all the birds a fairer chance at victory on the new island.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Frankly, if 3 ship energy offered again as daily objective reward (can be stored up to 10) offered again, that will be good.
    My guess the next island can be volcano island with 12 posts (the last one can be 400 step points) which can last much longer.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum They need to add a new island during squid pig event.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.