They Just Kick Your BOT

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They Just Kick Your BOT

• As a long-time AB Transformers player, I have seen it all, from new characters cool new places to explore, and to unbelievable nerfs but this new “generation” of hackers/overpowered CPUs that infest the leaderboard has driven me over the edge and make me lose hope in unlocking new characters anymore. If Rovio wants the dream of REAL gaming experience in the Angry Birds games to come true, they need to scrap (robot humor) the cheaters from the leaderboards so everyone can have a fair chance of victory [this goes for Epic, 2, Fight, and Seasons as well], therefore having the authentic gaming experience. Who’s with me?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

$,

That’s all i’m gonna say…

Other than i agree

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Yeah, AGREE!

Please put in some hacking / cheating detection so that these yahoos don’t come kick dirt all over our honest faces and laugh because they became “invincible” by cheating.

Really tired of their tricks as it’s a real waste of my hard earned money, gems, time.

Penalize them like with the anti-time travel detection.

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Agreed!

Maybe quit making it possible for people to spend a ton of money, get a ton of crystals, and put the rest of the players down. It’s a PHONE game … not even a console game – that type of unfair advantage exceeds stupid. And … I still don’t think the top players are real. Sorry. Every time I’m rocking the event and in number two, about to overtake number 1 by 1200 points … I’m in number 4 and in less time than the game was even up and running, number 1 has more points than is possible by 4 or 5 thousand!!

Geli
    @geli

With the recent inability to earn gems in the lab, this game is a pay game. The whales will spend money to be first in all competitions.

Let the hackers get their free gems/sparks/whatever. The whales will spend real money to get that useless accessory or try to beat the cheats.

The rest of use will either leave and delete the game or significantly reduce play.

The BOT that just got kicked is your wallet.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum They Just Kick Your BOT

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.