The Swarm (Hat) Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Swarm (Hat) Adventure

• You all know how this works.

10K hat set

Tower of Misfortune Only

Rewards are chest, 500 feathers, 2,000 feathers, legendary chest.

Adventure runs for 7 days.

For me, this means I will once again I will only get 1250 ME coins because during every hat adventure, the pay-for-play people get much higher scores in the MEBC. With the time remaining I was pretty sure I could finally get to the next level, but this will likely mean I fall just short yet again.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Apprentice
    @apprentice

Personally I don’t see or haven’t felt the connection between MBEC and Hat adventures. I’ll try to monitor this assumption…

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

If you are below average on collecting the hats then they all get big multiplers, so those who usually score below you in position will be getting the big x25 base multiplers per bird and be scoring higher than your position if you don’t get the hats.  Less positions, less points, less chance of a frame upgrade. Depends on where you usually land as well. If everyone who does well in tower already passes you on the average day, then you won’t really see a change in position. But if a lot of them get the hats and you don’t could see them pass you with all that extra flock power while you may fall behind a bit for the duration.

Buster
    @doulgas

@apprentice, points in MEBC are not awarded on an absolute basis but a relative basis. You could score 40,000 on every run but receive a variable amount of points depending on how the other players have done. If enough other players have attained additional levels because they have a new hat set and you don’t, you’re at a disadvantage.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Since the last hat adventure I’ve only barely managed to collect enough black pearls for 2 Exotic-tier hats. Now here we are again with another new Exotic hat set on the pile. I can’t start working on one hat set before another one gets added. I’m behind the last 4+ sets, it’s ridiculous.

So anyway I hit the ToF to try and get some of the new hats and of course I get some nonsense: feathers, apple, pig, video, pig, quit. Thanks, game, I can’t wait to maybe participate in this new event.

Buster
    @doulgas

For me anyway, the past few TOF events have been very reliable for the first 2 birds. Red on second card from the left. Blue on third. Chuck on fifth.

Your results may vary.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Again zero hats for me. Yesterday was apple, pig and today was feathers, pig. Not paying gems for another pig on floor 3.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Guess I got “lucky” today if you can even call it that.; got a pig on floor 3, paid 20 gems and then saw no pigs until floor 9 where I watched the video and left after floor 10 with the first 2 hats.

I’m more willing to spend 20 gems on the ToF since I often get the gems back from daily quests, free chests give 10 gems every now so often and the ToF can give gems right from floor 1. Plus I have the video aswell so it’s basically 2 continues. Works most of the time though I will occasionally get a pig immediately after paying the gems in which case I just use the video and leave with what I have. Just a gamble you have to take.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it to the 40th floor, and the only hat I got was Matilda’s.

Would have preferred the egg on 40 since I have no other hats.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

I would love to get that far. Too bad today I got a pig on floor 2 and I just quit immediately. 10 or so feathers is not worth 20 gems, and I know I would’ve got another pig on either floor 2 or 3.

garethw
    @garethw

I missed the hats on 10 about three times, then had a long cheap run up to level 40 (cost about 140) but missed on 30.

So have hats at 5,10,20 and 40.

The previous event told me it’s really not worth chasing hats as I effectively spent 2000 to get the fourth hat.

If I get past 20 having only had a pig  I might go for the hat on 30 but I’ll take the video for 200 unless I’m on 28.

Having 4 pigs in 5 in the last event and still not getting the hat is a lesson I’ll not forget.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Finally got Red’s hat, but the Tower of Misfortune still stunk.

10 Gems, 10 Gems, pig, paid 20 gems, pig, video, hat, quit.

Made it to level 4 by pure luck when I got a mighty eagle on round 3.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Swarm (Hat) Adventure

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.