The Sportsy Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Sportsy Adventure

• New adventure ahead! Ole, ole, ole!

This event lasts shorter, with 9 days 10hrs, the highest reward is only 10k feathers, no legendary chests. Some of the top players at the MEBC have already got the full set by now.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Of course they have the entire set. Still don’t get the pleasure in winning everything because you pay for it.

I made it to the 30th floor today while hitting only 3 pigs. Got exactly 1 hat, Chuck’s. I could have continued, but just wasn’t going to risk hitting another pig and having to start losing 400 and then 800 gems each time.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

I had similar results to what Aggie had (except probably more pigs).  It seems the fast forward used to do pretty good for me at getting the event hat most of the time.

Yesterday for me it got maybe one out of three or one hat out of every four reward floors.  Also FF seemed to be hitting a lot of pigs.  While just picking cards myself seemed to hit less pigs.  FF used to be great, but they must of changed something because I’m not liking it as much during this event.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

When it comes to hitting pigs, FF seems to go through periods where it hits pigs all the time, usually starting on floor 2. Other times I can make it to floor 20+ without hitting a pig. Today I made it to 21 before the first pig, but didn’t really get anything good except 100 gems and a bunch of feathers.

I would not be surprised that the Tower of Misfortune is programmed to be nice sometimes, and the rest of the time to be a gem sucker because they know there are enough fools who will simply drop another $100 to buy more gems after a pig filled run.

I don’t even really care that much. If I get a lot of the hats, great. If not, oh well. When I restock my pearls to 50,000, I’ll complete a set so as long as I only need 1-3 hats. If I need more, then I’m not going bother unless those are the only hat sets left, which won’t ever happen.

Buster
    @doulgas

My approach is identical to @AggieGuy. If I can grab most of them, I’ll buy the others when I get enough pearls, but I don’t lose sleep over incomplete hat collections. It was one thing when these special hat events were, well, special. But it seems we get one every other week now.

As for TOF, I’ve managed only Chuck in 2 days, once using ff, the other picking my own. I remain convinced that your results are preordained and that the only reason to use ff is to get it over with faster.

SB311
    @sb311

I have bomb, red and blues’ hats, but I cannot seem to make it to floor 20 again to even try and get chuck’s hat before I hit my fourth pig and have to use the free video.

I have made it to the last room on level 5, but have no birds left so I am pretty sure I need chuck. Until I get his hat, I think I’m going to take a break. How is everyone else doing?

Buster
    @doulgas

I still only have red and blue and can’t even clear level 2 with those. I’ve missed out on chuck after several rounds of tof.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Not doing so hot myself. With red, blues and bomb I’m still hung up on level 2 but would rather focus more on clan battles and such since it’s so tough to unlock these hats from TOF even when I hit the high floors.

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to finish the event yesterday with Red, Blues and Bomb and was able to get double feathers. :)

I keep trying to get Chuck’s hat, but it doesn’t seem like it is going to happen. Don’t know why I haven’t picked it yet even though I have made it to the 20th floor 3-4 times. :(

I found it helped to watch videos on YouTube to get the room layouts. Level 7 was a lot easier than level 6 which was lava. I hate lava rooms.

Buster
    @doulgas

Finally got chuck but still stuck on level 2 with 3 birds. I must have turned into a truly bad player. The youtube videos don’t help too much since they always have all the birds and very high fb to boot.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I got only red, blues and chuck, stuck at level 3 from the beginning till now! I couldn’t clear the bottom pig at room 3, only the chili or eagle can take it out,, I couldn’t get any spell. 3 hours waiting time is another problem.

I have reached floor 40 once but missed all the good rewards.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yes, I hate the 3 hour wait and don’t understand why it exists. I would have a better chance if I could remember better what worked/didn’t from before.

Buster
    @doulgas

Well, on the final day I struck 3 pigs in the first 4 floors on TOF. And since the first floor is never a pig, that made it 3 pigs in a row. No more sports hats for me.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@doulgas, same here, struck the 400 gems pig way before floor 30, I have given up on the event. Total frustration.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Sportsy Adventure

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.