The Royal Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Royal Hat Adventure

• We finally get another hat adventure using a hat set that we all (should) already have. This one has 9 rounds and lasts for 5 days. The rewards aren’t very interesting or great, but they never really are.

Be sure to force close the game if you fail an attempt as there’s a ludicrous 1 hour wait between attempts…knowing how stupidly difficult these events are you will want to keep unloading on retries.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Round 1 already starts off with BS pig placements:

You can use a carefully-timed Bomb or Silver to reach the 2 pigs up top, anything else won’t work due to the fan. Thankfully it’s only the 2nd room but it’s still obnoxious.

Nik
    @nik-handson

Seems you have to play pretty-much every stage perfectly, and there’s a right order to use the birds and structures to hit. I’m on stage 8 now. I used 60 gems only on the last room of stage 7, but only because I had the furthest structure to knock down and figured 5k feathers is worth it.

Buster
    @doulgas

Level 1 was harder than 2 or 3 for me. Working on 4 now.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Round 5 has been the worst, although round 1 is the most annoying. The only way I found to beat round 5 is to use Red to knock over the very large structure which will fall and kill the miner pig and everything else around him. It requires a perfect shot because the direct route is blocked by a balloon and some pointless wood. You just have to launch Red up and over, and time him just right, or else the structure will simply rock back and forth. If your FP is high enough to fill the destruct-o-meter twice, you should get a ME card (at least I did). Save this at all costs for the 5th room.

I’ve had to spend gems on 5, 6, and 7, but only when I knew it each round was an absolute win, usually because one pig magically survived in the last room.

As NiK said, most rounds require perfection to pass If you bungle room 1, just close the game and start over.

nubie
    @nubie

stuck at lvl 5

room 1 is hard

johnsonfunky already clear this event  , just see his videos if you want some tips to finish this event

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Thanks for the tips, Aggie. I was able to knock that structure over once, but the game gave me a Blizzard -_-

I’ll check out that vid, nubie…thanks.

nubie
    @nubie

how far are you now , steel ?

stuck at lvl 6 now

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I finished it last night. Ended up using gems on the final two rounds simply because I did not want to keep trying over and over and not making it to the final room again.

None of upper rounds are insanely hard, just so many rooms that it requires perfection, trick shots, and a lot of luck that debris goes the right way. They are not easy by any means, but in terms of overall difficulty, Round 5 was the worst.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Hi nubie – I am also stuck on level 6. It doesn’t seem that hard, but I haven’t been making good shots.

Aggie – I was able to clear level 5 room 5 with a blizzard only. Lucky break.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Royal Hat Adventure

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.