The "quest" levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The "quest" levels

• Does anyone know about the quest levels that keep asking you to beat your old score to collect gold coins? I have collected all the items available and now all I can collect is gold coins every 16 hours. Is there an end to this or can it go on forever?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

Did you pick up the beach ball, Pig Days, level 4-3? It’s my last item and I can’t find it. Otherwise yes, it seems that the beat your own score just goes on forever

RJShawIV
    @rjshawiv

Don’t remember about the beach ball but I think I did get it. I haven’t played for awhile now.

psquare53
    @psquare53

I’m also stuck on Pig Days 4-3 trying to get a striped fish. The only place I can see the fish is on the extreme left side, on the seafloor. It peeks up, then ducks back into the seafloor. The only way I can think of to get him is to use the first YB to knock off the top of the palm tree to the left of the slingshot, then use the OB on a tiny leftward hop to sink into the sea and then inflate. But I can’t get OB near enough to the fish.
    There is also the icicle on Pig Days 5-2 that is inside the clock thing. I’ve never been able to get inside the clock, and pounding away on the outside of the clock doesn’t seem to do anything to the icicle on the inside.
    Someone said that if you find the same item elsewhere (in another level) you can get it there, but that doesn’t seem to work for me either.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@psquare53 Unless they changed it you should be able to collect the item in any level it appears in not just the one watching the video leads to.

I seem to remember being directed to the same level for the fish but then I just went into Tropigal Paradise and quickly found and got it in one of the first levels.

As for the icicle if you have Mighty Eagle just shoot him anywhere and all the icicles will fall and break. If not best bet is to find it somewhere else. While it is possible to get Matilda through the little hole behind the flowers it’s just not worth the hassle.

RJShawIV
    @rjshawiv

Can someone explain to me about the “bird wear” levels? I understand that you’re suppose to look for certain items to receive that item in the “bird wear” book. How does one know what to look for and where to find it? I have a few items “darked out” in the bird wear book and I’m guessing I still need to find those items but I can’t tell what it is or know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

string
    @strlngbby

if you haven’t figured it out yet, it’s the quest section at top left. when you go in it shows you on 3 different quests what you’re looking for. watch the video and go to level. in the top right it shows the item again.

string
    @strlngbby

i’m working on a quest in piggywood, level 1-4. it shows a hook, but i see only 1 hook and when i get it nothing happens. is there a hidden one? i’m beginning to think there’s a glitch

RJShawIV
    @rjshawiv

On angry birds seasons, playing the “quest level” where you can add coins and get special birds every 16 hours by watching a short video……is there any way to pick which special bird you can receive? Mine is always giving me the “teleport bird” and I’d like to switch it to the “bomb bird” if possible. I have 190 teleport birds and only 18 bomb birds. Anyone have any advice? I’m playing on iPad.

Thanks

string
    @strlngbby

No, I don’t believe they let you choose. I have over 400 teleport and very few bomb birds. Has always been that way. Sorry

RJShawIV
    @rjshawiv

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it very much!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The "quest" levels

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.