The Priest

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Priest

• I recently just unlocked the Priest behind the Red Key gate and I’m not sure if it’s worth it. Can anyone tell me if I should get it or not?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Priest can be useful with the shared healing effects in the right lineup, but not enough to spend actual cash to obtain.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Funny I was pondering buying that class today too. I am a real Scrooge McDuck with my gold coins.

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

It’s much more useful for a single enemy than a group in my opinion .

I agree that she is overall more useful for one enemy instead of multiple. The priest is my least favorite class for her personally, but the priest is actually quite nice with the Paladin since they’ll all share the healing he gives along with the healing received from hitting the enemy she hit.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

from what i heard if you spirit link all birds with chuck rainbird every bird gets 3 doses of healing rain (which is quite a lot of health)

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

The priest is surprisingly useful. But to allow it to function at its best, you need to pair it up with paladin and another high health/multi-attack bird(like cannoneer). So you are somewhat limited in your bird combo if you use Priest. Also the Priest is most effective against high health enemies instead of low health enemies appearing in swarms. Lastly it would be ineffective against enemies which can dispel helpful effects(you should always use spirit link to be effective). In conclusion given the right circumstances, the priest is extremely effective(Matilda’s medicine combined with spirit link is guaranteed to heal your birds from the brink of being knocked out back to full health), however it is not as versatile as other headgears. If you have some 2000 credits lying around I would encourage you to buy, I even use it in a few chronicle cave levels. But other may not like it as I agree it is somewhat of a niche headgear, but certainly quirky and fun.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

@cheekyorth I just tried what you suggested and its true, rainbird’s healing triples when healing link connects to three birds(if two then doubles), it’s insane. It looks like given the right circumstances not only is Priest extremely effective, it is the best(I just updated my opinion).

bouboule
    @bouboule

Tried it today, in some circumstances the priest is nearly useless, but in others it’s freaking awesome. I found several builds that work really well with it. Red generally makes Priest works thanks to his high HP.
    – Paladin, Lightning bird, Priest
    – Whatever you want, Rainbird, Priest (this one is excellent in terms of healing abilities, however I find its offensive potential too low)
    – Skulkers, Priest, Thunderbird
    – Samurai/Paladin, Priest, marskmen

This one is by far my favourite, it combines high damage and high healing abilities :
    – Samurai, Priest, Spies
    First turn : Spies bless Priest, Priest links with Spies, Samurai attacks
    Second turn : Spies attack, Samurai attacks, Priest links with Red.
    Third turn : everybody attacks :) (start by attacking with Priest and then spamm its target with Samurai)
    Repeat until the end

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Priest

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.