The Pride Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Pride Hat Adventure

• Just as the previous hat adventures ends, a new one replaces it. This one requires the Pride Hat set, which is Exotic-tier. This adventure has already been a thing before so it’s likely you have some of the hats from the first time around. I only managed to get 3 hats last time, of course that being Red’s, Blues’ and Chuck’s. As always the hats can only be found in the Tower of Misfortune, so have fun with that.

The event itself is pretty standard: lasts for just 6 days as of writing this, consists of 9 rounds. Rewards are ToF Ticket, ToF Ticket, Express Ticket, Express Ticket, 1500 Feather Frenzy (aka 25 hrs of FF).

As usual feel free to share anything notable that happens in your attempts, what the rounds and rooms are like, aswell as your ToF runs.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Round 1 is just 1 room, so it’s pretty difficult to fail even with minimal birds to use. Round 2 has 2 rooms; room 1 contains virtually useless scuba pigs and then round 2 has 1 scuba pig actually in water.

Round is 3 rooms, and this is where it starts to get a bit tricky with only 3 birds. On my 1st attempt I got a Chilli from the 1st room which still took me 3 birds to clear as there’s 3 separate structures with a fair amount of stone. I ended up restarting as you can do it with 2 birds with everything going right, which I did and got a Mighty Eagle (save this for the 3rd room).

2nd room is just 2 smaller structures that can be cleared with Chuck and Red. Mighty Eagle on the 3rd room as there’s just pigs spread out everywhere and a scuba pig in water, and unless you have 4+ birds to use it would just take massive luck with only a few birds.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I have the whole set coz i bought the rest before this event began, and blitzed through it in less than an hour. Probably the fastest ive ever completed a hat adventure.

dtmt
    @dtmt

Same level of difficulty as was last seasons old hat event. If you have all the hats you can pretty much just walk this through and the only question is when you want to active your FF.

APN
    @apn19

i got extremely lucky in the tower of fortune today only had 3 pigs and got to level 35. but i already had red and blues hat, didn’t get chucks but did get bombs. but on the bright side i entered it with about 70 gems  or so (which i spent on two of the pigs) and left with around 600 gems. so a surprisingly good day. guess i won’t have that sort of luck for the rest of the event

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Pig on floor 3, paid, then another pig on floor 4. Left after using the video and getting to floor 5. Earned 22 gems so I didn’t lose anything other than my time.

beaky blinder
    @beaky-blinder

Used express lift with floor 20 ticket. Pig on 21,22, and 23. Collected 18 gems for my trouble. Is it worth the effort trying to win these free entries when they cost you gems to collect prizes?

APN
    @apn19

i’m not entirely sure … last time i had some i got pigs straight away like you did but then i immediately tried again and got a much better run. but then my normal have a free video on the TOF disappeared for around a week. not sure if that is just a coincidence or not.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

The tickets are just another scam, not a reward.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

The only good ticket to have is the Express Ticket as at least you can get a free 20 floors worth of rewards plus whatever else after if you continue; just use this ticket instead of your free turn which ensures you get the free continue video (that you would normally get with just the free turn). The regular ticket is pretty much worthless since it’s a just free turn without the continue video, forcing you to pay gems for each pig or lose everything.

Today’s ToF run resulted in the 1st pig on floor 6, I paid then got a 2nd pig on floor 7. Not paying again that early on so I used the video to leave, earning 6 gems profit. Another wasted run.

dtmt
    @dtmt

Just for the “fun” of it I spent 15 regular tickets today. I got to the floor 6 once with 20 gems spend but 30 gems earned. Others ended on pig at the 2nd or 3rd floor aka no prices.

beaky blinder
    @beaky-blinder

Day 2 Another floor 20 ticket and express lift. Pigs on 22,24 and 27 with rubbish rewards and no gems. These tickets have cost me 340 gems to win 18. Is it a coincidence or am I just paranoid?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

It’s not coincidence. These are not rewards. They’re a scam.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I’ve had mostly good experiences with the express tickets. I only use them when I find a pig on floor 2 with my free try, because the chances to get two crappy runs in a row shouldn’t be that high and I’ll have the video available.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

See, you’re still assuming the game is based on chance.

APN
    @apn19

anyone one else finding the tof is much more better during reruns of hats then any other time. today i managed to get to over floor 30 with only 3 pigs for i think the 3rd time whilst this event has been going on. whereas normally i cant get anywhere near floor 30. today my first pig was after floor 15

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

It seems like during hat adventures you are given more good runs, and some players just get better runs than others. Yesterday I got a pig on floor 2 and just quit immediately. Today I got pigs on floors 7, 9 and 13. Gems for the first 2, then video for the 3rd.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

I must agree, @oliverfrancis, today I reached the 30th floor with only two pigs and left with ~30 gems. However, I feel as if though these runs only happen once in a while, and I have a feeling that there will be a new hat adventure after this one ends, so i wouldve preferred if i got these great runs during a hat adventure where I actually didnt have the hats

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Two days without playing game. ToF result? 3 pigs until 5th floor. It’s a crap.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

My run today was one of those super rare ones where I get really high on the floors, aka it’s that time where the game decides to “allow me” to do well. Pigs on floor 12, 19, 24, 34, 38 and 54. Video on floor 54 to get to 55 and leave. Among lots of spells, I got 1459 gems which replenished all the gems I spent on the continues, and got 3 additional adventure hats (now I’m just missing Bomb and Terrence).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Pride Hat Adventure

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.