The Plunder Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Plunder Adventure

• Wasn’t too difficult, but I had a lot of lucky things happen like debris coming down to take out a micropig and getting two mighty eagle spells. You might want to complete it soon while double feather frenzy is still going.

Of course, I missed all feather cards in the legendary chest, no legendary hat cards and picked the lowest BP card. :|

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, someone has been borrowing my rotten luck there?: “Of course, I missed all feather cards in the legendary chest, no legendary hat cards and picked the lowest BP card.” :D

FF ended two hours early here, so despite of having all required hats for main account, I did not even bother with this event. Lately I’ve found not only these events, but some other aspects of AB2 have become utterly uninteresting for me.

It does not help getting short end of the stick from Rovio again and again. Like having less than half of the bird abilities working in Arena match… twice in the row. Or some spells malfunctioning in same two matches. I refuse to believe any more that these are just bugs! They have to be part of those Rovio “experiments”, as they happen way, way too often.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I’m glad we’ve had a little event that doesn’t require hats to be obtained from the Tower. I could not have completed this without the full hat set.

Managed to do it before feather frenzy finished but I had only 1 feather card offering in the Legendary chest and picked a low amount of BP anyway from the rest. Typical.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

This adventure appeared at 1 AM and feather frenzy ended at 6 AM here. But I’ve completed it before feather frenzy ended almost flawlessly. Had to retry level 5 once and paid on level 7 to finish it quickly because I wanted to go to sleep. I did the right decision because 25k Terence feathers came out from the legendary chest.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Had to use 60 gems at the end, mostly because I’m just not in the mood to try it again.

The final chest was worthless, only 4000 feathers for Terrance. The other options were 3 cards of 500 pearls, and 1 with 15,000 feathers for Blue. No way I’m spending 900 gems for any of that. I don’t need the pearls, sitting on 57,000 right now, and 15,000 feathers isn’t worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Plunder Adventure

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.