The Pig Challenge Help

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Help

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • gumby
    @gumby

@kingpiggy087 Did you make sure you have a wifi connection? Usually theres a new level for Mon thru Thurs and from Fri to Sun you can do another level for a trophy.

There is also a Pig Challenge forum. Maybe ask there.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi @kingpiggy087 you should have like my screenshot. But played before I seen your post. It should be for today 3 hearts in the lives bar and 4 blank stars at the bottom.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/ixan57/album/picture/24679/

Options
    1) contact rovio support, but unlikely to get a reasonable response as seasons discontinued
    2) make sure you are logged in with Facebook. Uninstall the app. Reinstall log into Facebook and your progress should be saved. However through experience your coin count and some of your pig challenge may not be saved. No big deal if little progress achieved.
    As @gumby states there is a forum at the bottom of the forum list for pig challenge.
    Your more likely to pick up advice there

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Okay, I guess I just didn’t understand the challenge alternates between Tournaments and Daily Levels. Beginner’s bad luck, I guess.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Though I do have a different problem now. Despite having a score that surpasses the Silver Trophy, I still have a Bronze Trophy.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/kingpiggy087/album/picture/24700/

karen68
    @karen68

@kingpiggy087 try playing the level again. As long as you pass it, no matter what your score, the silver trophy should pop up.

It’s a glitch that’s been around forever.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@karen68 Oh ok. Thanks.

While I’m still here though, I have a question. If you use a Telebird, then use a Shockwave while it’s still in the slingshot (or vice versa), does it replace the Telebird, or does it hop out? If the Telebird does hop out, do I still get 10000 points for not using it?

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kingpiggy087 what i normally do if using shockwave bird and I know it is going to clear the level. I then use the telebird and leave it sitting on the sling for the extra 10,000. Suppose you could use it the other way around

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kingpiggy087 if I’m getting what your saying right. If you select say the telebird the shockwave bird is blacked out and cannot be selected until you have flung the telebird

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

I have one more question. How much of a score do I usually need to get to earn four stars in a daily level?

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kingpiggy087 not sure about any percentage above 3* level, would vary.
    However figure out what the level is: go to walkthroughs, have a look and read about 3*ing. Go to level in normal play and practice. then tackle the challenge when confident.
    But most like today Thursday 1st February just spend a couple of minutes on strategy.E.G
    Figured tele bird high and central point at tnt far side then
    Shockwave bird in the middle of the upper and lower cliff. All gone and 4 bonus birds. 4*

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kingpiggy087 also if you’re having difficulty on any of the challenges, from identifying the level to strategy go to forums at the head of nest home page and select pig challenge at the bottom of the drop down menu.
    Your inquiry is more likely to be spotted there.
    If you go there you will see past comments and get a idea of what/how it works.
    Hope this is of help to you

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Help

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.