The Nest (Hat) Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Nest (Hat) Adventure

• Just another 6x hat set with the usual rewards.

Chest, 500 Feathers, 2000 Feathers, Legendary Chest

Runs for another 8 days, and some hours.

I made it to floor 38 in the Tower of Misfortune before I had to use the video or pay 400 gems, and got 2 hats, Red and Blues. About normal for me. I have yet to get more than 3 hats except once I got 5, and twice got zip.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Hopefully I can at least get 1-2 hats from the ToF, as usually it “allows” me to get that many. Today I got a pig on the 2nd floor and didn’t even bother with the video as I knew I’d get another pig before I even reached the first hat. It’s so predictable so there’s no reason to waste time on the video when I’ll just get another pig immediately.

Chances are, I’ll eventually get the first few hats (when the ToF decides to let me get far with no pigs) which will let me to get the 1st chest reward and then that’ll be me done for this adventure. There’s no way I’m sinking gems into the ToF to get the hats, as there’s also a chance that you don’t get one of the hats.

Plus the only good rewards are the chests, the 2nd and 3rd feather rewards are worthless for me. Too bad I won’t be able to get the legendary chest since all the hats are locked behind the ToF, and for every hat adventure I’ve participated in I’ve only ever got a max of 4 hats from the ToF.

If they made the ToF better in some way, like allowing us to have more free attempts per day, (say 1 free go every 2-4 hours) then it would be a lot more fun. But until any QoL change like that, the ToF will remain a rigged pile of garbage.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Three hats after first attempt in ToF: Blues, Bomb and Red. I was able to reach 6th level with this trio. Eight days to get another hats and win legendary chest. Will see.

Nik
    @nik-handson

First go on ToF with this adventure in play and I got 4 hats (Red, Chuck, Matilda and Bomb) and up to level 50 in the tower… the run missed out on 2 hats for me and I paid the 400 gems before watching the video at level 51. I’m stuck on level 6 in the adventure, but hopefully if I can get at least one more hat I may be able to finish it.

Buster
    @doulgas

I’ve been on a TOF losing streak and have only one hat. Honestly, the rewards are pretty meagre unless you make it all the way to the legendary chest.

The main opportunity for me with these events has been to collect at least most of a set which I can fill out with pearls eventually and get the slingshot upgrade. But now these are so frequent that I’ve got 4 or 5 mostly-complete sets and not so many ways to earn pearls — it takes 10 legendary arena tournament wins to get ONE 10K hat!

garethw
    @garethw

The game hates me at the moment – three goes three days each time three pigs by level  8 or before.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Guess today was one of those rare “generous days” for the ToF as it let me race through to around floor 20 or so with no pigs. By then I had about 100 gems from previous floors so I payed the 20 and continued. Another pig several floors later and I could easily afford the 50 continue as I’d got even more gems.

3rd pig a few floors later and the 100 continue was easily payable as I would still profit overall, and I think it was a first for me as I’ve only ever payed for the 50 continue. Got a 4th pig at floor 29 and used the video and left after grabbing a mythical hat from floor 30.

I did manage to get the 3rd event hat, but I don’t really care; I won’t be bothering with the event anymore since I don’t want the feathers, there’s no way I’m getting the legendary chest and I already got the rare chest so what’s the point.

I was more happy with the 200+ gems which covered the continues, plus the spells to top up my supply. Sadly runs like these are rare for me so my hopes will remain where they are…I just wish they made the ToF a little more fun and rewarding.

garethw
    @garethw

You normally get a run or two with these events but not this time.

Not been past level 10 and that took two pigs and the video on the 3rd.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Yesterday – three pigs until floor number 5. Paid 20 gems, video, quit. Thanks Rovio.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it to floor 40, hit 3 hats, the three I already had.

Did get a ton of feathers.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I finally managed to beat stage 6 after whats felt like hundreds of attempts! It took luck, trial and error and getting the right spells. I did it with 5 birds, red, blues, bomb, matilda and chuck.

First stage I fired blues at the floating platform to knock it down below, then fired chuck at the base of the structure nearest the gravity platform for a birdie.

Second stage I used matilda to drop an egg on the platform before the portal, she then flew through then portal and took out the other structure with the space pigs.

Third stage I push the first structure over with red, then used the ducks to knock everything else down.

Forth stage I used chuck to hit the wooden panel at the base of the structure on the right, this knocked it down and turned to ice from the chemistry pig, which destroyed the structure at the bottom and floating in the air.

Fifth stage I used blues to go between the ice blocks in the first structure and hit the ice panel in the second structure to knock it down, the used matilda to drop an egg on the third structure and hit the platform above.

Sixth stage I used bomb to blow up the base of the structure to the right, which filled up the destructometer to give me another bomb to use on the top structure.

Has anyone else here cleared it? Level 7 was easy and I completed it first time to get the legendary chest.

Buster
    @doulgas

Like @garethw, I did not get a good run on TOF during this event, so have only managed to get 3 birds. That was enough to get through level 5 but that will be it unless I get a last-day gift from TOF.

garethw
    @garethw

3 pigs every day by level 9 at the latest.

For the last few weeks the game has been awful everywhere – another couple of weeks of continual crap and I’ll delete it and move on.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Nest (Hat) Adventure

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.