The Globetrotter Adventure – World Hat Set

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Globetrotter Adventure – World Hat Set

• Looks like we get yet another hat set adventure starting tonight.

I’m not seeing it listed in the hat shop yet, but I’ll guess it is probably another 10K hat set.

Guess Rovio felt the need to lower most people’s MEBC some more since we all know every hat set release means a jump in scores of the pay-for-victory people.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

It seems kind of strange that they don’t have them listed under exotic in the hat shop which listed the price at 10k BP per hat in the other events. Hmm… although, the cards have a red background so I’m assuming they are exotic.

I missed blues’ hat but got red’s hat. It’s the first time in a while that I haven’t picked at least those two hats on my first go in the TOF. :/

And of course, I can’t make it through the first level.

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

What I noticed is that when I close out of AB2 app completely, then go back in, the Globetrotter hats my birds had been wearing before I closed the app have been removed and the poor birds are bald!

Seems to be a bug as another player I know had the same experience.  We both have iPads, so I have no idea if this is happening on other types of devices but thought I’d share.  I even tried rebooting my iPad to see if it changed that behavior…it did not.

So, just keep an eye out.  It would surely not be fun to get halfway through your battle round and wonder where those hats went!

Joe B.
    @joeb

JJ, I have the same glitch since my birds event hats were removed at least 3 times so far today. So I’m sure it’s effecting many others as well. I play on my iPhone so it looks like at least Apple products.

It would be a shame to miss out on extra points by not noticing this.

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

You are absolutely right Joe!  There are many ways this can mess up people’s play, even with daily tasks…though once in a while I have played without hats and done pretty well (I swear I think DC felt sorry for my little bald birds ;-) )

Xora
    @exora

same here, like everytime i logging back some of my birds who used to have a new hat set has been gone bald, idk whether this called a glitch or error. i thought by using other devices such as emulator would be different, but i still face the same thing.

i really wish rovio could fix this issue soon.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

So… you already have some of the new hats? I can’t even play the dang the Tower of Misfortune, because it’s asking me 60 jewels to play or wait 2 hours, despite of the fact that it’s been over 24h since last play.

Edit: After restart it now asks 60 jewels or wait for 5 hours??

Buster
    @doulgas

I got red and blue using FF on TOF. Made it though level 1 after a few attempts and opened my chest to find…wait for it…a cheap hat I already had, so 20 BP! How cool is that?

SB311
    @sb311

I was able to make it to level 3 with just Red, but I think I need blues if not chuck now. I was able to get an ME spell, duck spells and chili in level 2.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

I have the Reds hat, kept getting the pigs or another low hat. Was lucky for the last few games, got the first 4 in each of them.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I am SO not interested in another 10,000 gem hat set.

bill
    @bill-l

Ditto @psygaz, getting to be a large PITA trying to enjoy this ever expanding rovio ‘we want all your resources’ bullcrap!

SB311
    @sb311

Once again, the TOF is giving me two pigs before floor 5 and I can’t even make it to level 20 anymore.

I still only have two hats and have made it to the last room of level 5 with no birds. I’m pretty sure I need bomb or chuck, but it doesn’t seem likely that I will get them. I wish they would give us the option to pay gems when you get to level 5 and beyond. :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m stuck on level 5 as well, and I’ve got Chuck, Red, Blues, and Bomb. I made it to the last room with three birds, once, but that pig sitting on the balloon blocks survived.

Took me about 30 attempts to even get there because of the randomness of the rock shooters. Either they only shoot small rocks which do nothing, or they shoot them at an angle where they do nothing.

SB311
    @sb311

I got super lucky in the TOF and got to floor 31 only hitting 3 pigs. The ff button was very kind and picked bomb’s and chuck’s hat and I almost broke even with gems.

I was able to get to level 6 and I have made it to room five, but with no birds left. I can’t seem to cause enough damage to get any spell cards even with bomb. Not sure if i will be able to finish this event. :/

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I can’t complete level 6 as well, it seems that you can’t strike the first two rooms without Terence or Matilda, but I don’t have them, there’s no way I can get the spells. I tried to shoot bomb at lower strength and high angle and hope that he touches the top pig and blast off the building below. The bottom pig always survived.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, I think it is possible with four birds. I finally made it to the last room but with no birds and I think I would need bomb to strike it. I just haven’t had everything go perfectly right. And of course I was so close to getting one more bird. Idk.

Buster
    @doulgas

You all are doing better than I. Still on 5 with chuck, red, blue, and matilda. I’ve learned you really have to kick butt in the first couple of rooms are you’re doomed.

I never got to the part of the map where these rooms are, so I don’t have much practice with the rock shooters.

SB311
    @sb311

I was finally able to get a spell in room 1, but it was only the ducks and they don’t do anything to help. :(

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I have got Silver and completed level 6 today, the key is to aim Bomb at the balloons of the top 4 pigs, (don’t pull the slingshot at full strength). He was just in time to explode near tower below. If you strike the first room, you should get the eagle spell. Use the eagle spell at the third room.

Update: I have completed the event, level 7 turned out to be an anticlimax, only required 2 tries. I have played level 6 for about 40 times! But I picked 7500 feathers. I don’t think it is worth that much effort.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, I have tried using bomb to take out the upper four pigs and lower structure, but everytime I strike the room, I only get the duck spell, which does nothing. I think I’m done with this event. I am definitely not going to get silver, Matilda or Terrence and it doesn’t seem possible to get past level 6 with my four birds.

I’m focused on getting BPs now to buy the remaining three hats. I need 20k and have pretty much consistently missed every card with 400, 600, 850 or more black Pearl’s during this event. :(

I get the feeling they are messing with the big BP prizes to force people to play the TOF. Idk.

Buster
    @doulgas

I finally got bomb, giving me 5 birds but I still can’t duplicate @angrybirdspoop strike on the first room. The bomb gets hung up on the balloons and fails to drop down or falls short. It might be easier if I didn’t have to wait 5 minutes between tries.

I did manage to strike room 2 following birdie on 1 but still got no spells. Time’s running out on this event so probably a loser for me. At least I only have to buy 2 hats for the upgrade.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Globetrotter Adventure – World Hat Set

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.