The flower power hat set

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The flower power hat set

• new sat set and adventure has been activated. Interestingly this is only an x4 not an x6 hat. hopefully meaning that we are done with hat sets that cost 10,000 per hat for now (probably not but we can live in hope).

the adventure has 9 levels. i have only blue and red and have cleared level 1 which had only 1 room, level 2 with 2 stages, level 3 with 3 stages, level 4 has 4 rooms, level 5 has 4 (got lucky and had a gold pig in the first room), level 6 has 5 rooms, level 7 has 6 rooms, level 8 has 6 rooms which i am yet to complete

getting a ME spell makes these levels fairly easy. i did this by playing a normal bird then playing a spell the next bird which then made a ME card come up. not sure how reliable this method is however.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • dtmt
    @dtmt

FFS it is annoying to have hat event going on 95% of the time. It makes playing arena harder as usually the hats that you are missing are Bomb, Silver and Terence and the ones that you play against usually have those at higher level even if the total flock power is even.

It also makes playing mebc harder as the “too many” players seem to have full set of new hats from day one.

And of course there is also new clan match started and new hat set upsets clan balance also.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Got reds hat and managed to make it through 2 levels before getting stuck in the third. Might use the ticket i got to try and get blues hat. So far its been like any other hat adventure, where you can pass some of the stages with only two birds, which i appreciate.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Used the golden ticket to try and get the hats. Even though I got to floor 60 and gained over 1000 gems, I missed every single goddamn hat. Im happy, but at the same time pi$$ed, about that run. Let this be a lesson to you: never use FF when trying to collect hats, as in my case it will backfire on you horrendously

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yeah, they need to quit running hat adventures constantly, unless it is the ones which require the low end hats which don’t give a FP boost.  It not only screws those who play the arena, but it hoses up the MEBC even worse.

So far I got Red and Chuck.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Got blues and chucks hat and managed to get to Stage 8. I have a feeling that Stage 9 will have 7 rooms, and will be near impossible to beat without the entire flock

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

i think its only me for cant play this hat set event? Im just stuck in there when pressed ToF button

ABwebGamesFan
    @abwebgamesfan

I actually got chucks hat and the blues hat, but the stupid game crashed and lost 100 gems and the two hats.

ABwebGamesFan
    @abwebgamesfan

So I have just red. Do you know how to complete level 3 with just red? I also made a topic about the game crashing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The flower power hat set

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.