The Festive Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Festive Adventure

• Birthday hats are required so many people should have these already.

Total of 9 rounds with rewards of a rare chest after round 1, 1,000 feathers after round 3, 2000 feathers after round 5, 5,000 feathers after round 7, and 10,000 if you finish round 9.

1 and 2 are easy if you have all the birds.  Four and five gave me all kinds of trouble, and six is probably where I’m done.  It’s a lava round so it completely requires 100% luck to have not only debris land just right, but also the rock shooters to take out unreachable structures with their first activation.  I couldn’t get past room 2 except once and quickly quit on room 3 when it went no where.

If I had to guess probably starting on round 7 it will be 7 rooms, and would not be shocked at all of rounds 8 and/or 9 are 8 rooms.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • grammyK
    @grammyk

Well I will have fun trying an adventure where I have all the hats! :-)

No TOF to face for this one!

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

I am at level 8, and you’re right. Level 7 was 7 rooms, same with level 8 right now. Most of the constructions are rock, even if you have 7 Terrence birds – not sure if possible to pass level 8. I had to spend gems on level 7 in the last room, but it was worth spending as it gave 5k feathers. But rooms 8-9 will be too costly to pass, unless some unbelievable luck

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Passed level 8, spent another 60 gems. Now level 9 contains 8 rooms and damn, I went through 6 out 8, with 2 strikes, but no clue who can pass room 7 and 8, since again they’re multiple constructions mainly made from stone

Yue
    @yue-zhang

level 7 is not that hard…I passed it at 1st try…silver is useful…

Char_Buck
    @char65

HELP!

I feel like an idiot asking you guys this, but what is the key to knocking out the far piggies on the right sitting high on a balloon, in Level 2, room 3?!? I have tried different things but I just cannot reach them! Even if I have plenty of birds at that point! Help please!

Char_Buck
    @char65

@aggieguy have you seen my comment (above) that I wrote you, specifically since you appeared to also have struggled with Level 2 (I am guessing Room 3?)? Any ideas that you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I don’t remember how the room is laid out, but if you’re trying to hit a pig that is in a hard to reach position, the easiest is either Chuck or Matilda, the latter of which can be launched by dropping her egg.

Char_Buck
    @char65

@aggieguy I am trying to attach a screenshot of the room with what I am talking about on the far right.

Hope this works!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Chuck or Matilda are the easiest way, if they’re available. Bomb might be able to do it if detonated at just the right moment, but I can’t say for certain.

If not Chuck or Matilda aren’t available, you’re probably sorry out of luck.

Char_Buck
    @char65

@aggieguy, they just don’t fly far enough, and also don’t get a big enough “bounce” off of the green slime. I was hoping that you or someone might be able to give me a hint as to how they were able to get through this room! lol! Thought I was missing something….

Buster
    @doulgas

As mentioned, Matilda or Chuck, and even those have to be aimed perfectly. A chile spell would be obviously perfect if you happened to have one.

This is why you often have to play a level several times, to figure out what bird(s) you might need to save for tough set-ups like that.

Char_Buck
    @char65

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@doulgas you can’t use any of your spells in this competition. Or I would have been through this level a LONG LONG TIME AGO! And I cannot tell you how MANY times I have been through this stupid level, and it’s always THIS particular issue in this room #3. The pigs sitting high up on the balloons on the right (they never get popped when the ones below do, leaving them high and unreachable), have been my nemesis. Does ANYONE REMEMBER how they got through this room?!? Ugh 😑……..</p>

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

If anyone is looking for a walkthrough for the Festive Hat Adventure, checkout Steveyneo on youtube or Dara7Gaming for some examples. There may be some others as well…

Char_Buck
    @char65

Thanks @momokokou2! I will check those out! 💜

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

Glad to help! I found Steveyneo’s vid useful to complete it, but it did take multiple tries especially on some of the later rooms. Good luck : )

Buster
    @doulgas

@char65, regarding spells in hat adventures…. No, you can’t use your own supply, but you may be granted spells while playing the adventure when you make an especially good play. A really great, complicated shot that destroys multiple structures can even earn a mighty eagle. On some levels I don’t know how you can get through it without one. Watch some of the videos mentioned and you’ll see.

I too have found steveneo to be very good. He hits some shots that are amazing that I would never think to try. You sometimes won’t get identical results, even with the same shot because your FP might be different, or the bird was activated at a very slightly different point, etc.

It’s best I think to play a level on your own first, then watch the whole youtube video for that level before you play it again. One reason: I have very occasionally done better than the video because I could see where he made a rare mistake or used the wrong bird.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Maybe they have played multiple times before recording a perfect run. IMO Bird strength won’t increase with higher FP, only the score has increased.

Buster
    @doulgas

I’m sure that’s correct. But a higher FP can earn more points for similar damage and fill the lightning bolt faster, resulting in more extra birds or better quality spells.

Buster
    @doulgas

I did finally complete this, though with time running out I spent 60 gems to finish both levels 8 and 9, when I had a single pig left standing and didn’t want to run through the whole thing again. They do require some tricky shots where everything has to fall just the right way.

Level 8 was a bit harder than 9 IMO.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Festive Adventure

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.