The Fantastic Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Fantastic Adventure

• 4 day hat adventure. This one requires the Street Cap so most people should have it already. It’s not new to this adventure.

Rewards are a rare chest, 2,000, 5,000, and 15,000 feathers.

Edit:

This one doesn’t look like it will be easy.

Round 1 is 5 rooms with lots of special pigs, especially Miner Pigs who are as usual, in the perfect spot to shoot your pigs and turn them into junk.

Round 2 is 6 rooms which I only beat because I got three spells including Mighty Eagle after clearing the first one with Terrance which is my highest level bird.

Round 3 is also 6 rooms. Again, only beat it thanks to getting a Mighty Eagle. Made it to the last room with 4 birds, and barely beat it. Detonated Bomb and managed to kill the last cluster of pigs, and the one buried micropig.

Round 4 is again 6 rooms, this is a lava one with rock shooters. So far can’t get past room 3. This one will be pure luck, requiring the rock shooters to fire big stones just right.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Round 5 is 7 rooms. Probably were I will stall out.

Buster
    @doulgas

I like these events as a change of pace. They’re challenging but not ridiculous. But I don’t like the 1-hour wait between attempts. I don’t see how that benefits Rovio.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Round 7 is 8 rooms.

Had to spend gems to get past round 6, all because the rocket pig actually survived his launch and landed at the bottom of the screen in the last room.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I have spent 60gems on level 6 because one pig survived, too, but not the rocket one.

Stuck at level 7 now, I reached the second last room with no birds, I don’t know if it is possible to clear this with 60 gems. If not, 60 gems on level 6 will be wasted.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@angrybirdspoop. Good luck!  Angry Knight’s video helped me. It may look daunting, with so many rooms, but you can do it!

Buster
    @doulgas

It took me forever to clear 4 & 5, but am on 6 now. I don’t know if I’ll have time to complete this, with the 1-hour waits between attempts.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@douglas. Well good luck! I slogged through it late last night. Sometimes I find these Adventures get a little easier towards the end of the event. Not sure if I’m imagining it or not. It’s possible!  Just seems that sometimes the events seem tougher just as they are released… Anyone else notice this?

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Had to get through since double feather event was on but 60 + 60 + 60 + 180 gems I spent to get 10 000 and 30 000 feathers… I’m mad at myself…  10,99 euros also… damn…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I got motivation to complete this event. Watching video did help on stage 6 and 7. Though I still spent 60 gems on stage 6..well…compared to 40000 feathers, it is totally worth my gems.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

where is this angry knights video located. i would love to watch it.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@chrispdog, it’s on youtube. He regularly posts, CvC, MEBC and I believe Hat Adventures. Very helpful!

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I didn’t have a chance to check out the youtube video. I have completed the event, I did pay 60 gems at the last room.

If you can strike the first room with red, you will be awarded an ice spell, save Terence for room 2, you should be able to get an Eagle spell, but you have to do a lot of destruction. The ME helps a lot. I can only get 15000 feathers, as the bonus has expired.

Buster
    @doulgas

I found the Angry Knight videos to helpful up to a point, but it was difficult to get the same result even when I duplicated the shot, cleared the room, etc. A structure might fall a little too much to the left, or not enough.

In other events like this, I’ve found that a few extra points on a given shot can make a difference between getting a spell or not. I noticed that Angry Knight’s birds have a 91 FP, while mine are 88 or so (with the street hats on). Maybe I’m just not getting the same level of destruction with my shots.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@douglas, Yes, I know what you mean. It is sometimes hard to follow play by play especially when you may not have the same bird line up, which can often happen in these events.  But it is good to see how the structures will sometimes fall and get a look at the next “rooms” to see how you want to go about it all. He is very good, but sometimes I am in disbelief at how a lucky bounce, etc. can clear a room. I would imagine he plays several times and then just picks a better run to post… I’m sure his really super run is kept for his Clan’s viewing. Still I appreciate his efforts.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

I should say, that Angry Knight could just as easily be a female, either way it’s great to be able to look at their videos!

Buster
    @doulgas

@momokokou2, in fact I think I saw one instance where Angry Knight had edited the video. It was an abrupt transition that resulted in him/her having more cards in the deck than a second earlier, without the meter filling up or clearing the room. Regardless, I agree there are some imaginative ways to attack certain problems that I could learn from, even though ultimately I could not complete this adventure.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

If you follow from Youtube AK Facebook link it says that name is Mazen Saeed.  Male, I guess? Anyway videos are very helpful. 10-20% score increase for me at least. Let’s hope Rovio doesn’t consider watching Youtube videos as cheating ;)

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

used AK today and scored 61.5 million. got 62 eagle points. usually score 35 avg. the vids are awesome!!!

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@chrispdog, Congrats on your improvement in boot camp! Dan Chan and Angry Z also have great videos. The have pretty high FP so naturally they have the fire power to accomplish shots that may not work for everyone with lower FP. It is helpful to see different approaches. ( There is more than one Dan Chan on YouTube, so include Angry Birds in your search.) The account that Angry Knight uses to post videos has a FP that may be a little more accessible for players still building up their flocks. All of these players have mad skills and sometimes ridiculous “luck” at times with shots, but watching the videos as a general rule have really helped me as well.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@apprentice, Good to know, thanks and that’s great on your improvement! I’m pretty sure Rovio doesn’t consider following the videos as cheating. I think they have been around for a while.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@apprentice, Just realized your smile emoji there and that you weren’t being serious

: )

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Fantastic Adventure

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.