The Daily Glich Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Daily Glich Thread

• Hi all! I would like to know who has a glitch every day in the game like me.

The day before yesterday I pressed the fast forward function, which didn’t stop anymore. Of course, this happened at the end of a fight in the arena. And of course I lost the fight.

Yesterday I used a duck spell. What happened? One single duck fell down.

In the last few days after the update, I’ve noticed that the game often has a delay or even a short-term shutdown. Today it stopped in the middle of a boss fight. After that the whole game crashed.

The gliches happen throughout the game, in the map, daily challenge, arena or clan events.

Am I too fussy, is it the iPad or is this normal?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

My game crashed today during a clan event so I lost points. Matilda doesn’t drop her ehh and silver won’t loop.

CalebJ
    @fastpakr

I’m glad to hear someone else has experienced the single duck version of the duck spell.  Thought I was losing my mind when it happened!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I used ducks spells before and not even that single duck appeared. Not one duck fell down…

Unfortunately the glitches or bugs became a daily thing for me too. For months, or I could even say years now I haven’t had a single, but the last few weeks have been a bug fest.

Yesterday the game just shut down in the middle of an arena match. Didn’t lose the streak though, but had to replay the match.

Edit: WOW, I just started the game, first action was to open the free chest and the game froze when the card turned around. Had to restart…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@jo-ha, I’ve had that zero duck spell, too! If possible, it was more annoying than raining ducks which did zero damage, even to balloons or pigs on top of those…

Whenever AB2 freezes in the middle of Arena match, it’s always a loss and broken streak for me! For some peculiar reason this happens most often within two last level of streak…

Today was my first game freeze while opening a chest. Annoying, but at least I did not lose anything.

In MEB I had tiny pig flying from bomb blast to unreachable spot. Five birds left, but the game was in all sense over! Resulting score was perhaps half what it should have been, but I’m not spending 60 jewels to try again…

Oh, yeah… what’s with the ads with thai(?) language? They make me want advertised product even less. At least they can be skipped after few seconds, unlike certain car or game ads…

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I did have the ongoing fast forward button thing happen to me after the recent update(s). But this went away.

What I do have a very regular glitch/bug happening is having a different bird being flung than what I expect, and it messes up my strategy when it happens.

For instance, if I have red, blues and bomb avaialble, and I select blues and get ready to throw, the bird I end up flinging is, say, actually matilda or chuck. I appear to use up a bird doing this too and it’s happened so many times during arena or clan events.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Thank god I’m not alone!

Today  in the pop-up window of the half-hourly treasures: The letters of the headlines were one upon each other, a cross-fading.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Suddenly all profile pictures in the clan from FB members are gone.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

There are duplicate messages on/off in the clan chat last few days.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Today it happened again! Ironically in MEBC! One bird is shot with the slingshot, the next one falls without any contact from the slingshot and is lost. Has anyone else seen this?

Xora
    @exora

Today i bought some of set spells (blizzard & eagle), as i recall i only used once, and the next i check the balance was gone. how fking rigged was dis game. smh.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

I’ve witnessed couple of time such phenomena – In boss levels when I’m out of birds I get to watch videos for free firds 4-5 times in a row… How is that possible?

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@apprentice, I had that in the last days either. Sometimes there is no video at all, sometimes there are many before you have to pay gems.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I blasted a tower with Bomb. After searching nearly five minutes for last pig apparently hiding somewhere, it finally fell down from above the room to platform… and survived. Like that was not enough, the Red I shot at it did not pop the pig, but blew it to water… only to make perfect landing onto tiny bit of floating wood! I finally got it with Mathildas egg… perhaps, because there was nothing for pig to hold on any more. The physics of AB2 are straight from some other universe.

LCK
    @limck

@rawdatasystems that was indeed unfortunate. I cannot count the number of times I was faced with immortal pigs and boss piggies that landed on unreachable spots but the scenario you described was incredible!

LCK
    @limck

Just today for Terrences’s trial, last level, I faced a polymorpher pig which was right at the front such that I couldn’t hit any targets in that room without facing that annoying porker.

Waited for it to sleep, then flung bomb. Somehow, that pig chose that exact moment to wake up and turned bomb to a rocket, which flew off to worst direction possible and popped a grand total of 1 balloon!

LCK
    @limck

In the end I reached boss with Terrence, red and silver. Flung Terrence to the chef pig and it just disappeared! A horrible glitch at a horrible time! Luckily, I want against all odds and cleared the level.

And then the game crashed during the last level of KPP. Ah well… Fortunately I completed KPP too in the end.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@limck, Most of the time AB2 physics generally work, but when not… astonishing things can happen and make you even question meaning of life, universe and everything. :D

Generally, waiting is a good choice in AB2. I just don’t have the patience for waiting those special pigs getting sleep. Sometimes it just takes too long.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

In the current clan fight was already shown the score, although still stones were falling! Foul manner! I was cheated out of a better score!

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

I observed same thing in MEBC and couple of million points went down the toilet :(

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Instead of bouncing…

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

I was about to defeat King Pig this morning,  when he rolled over to the left of the slingshot and got stuck there. No way to make that shot, because aiming to the left cancels the slingshot.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Today I got frightened, because my hatchling was gone, even though I had fed it. There was only an egg. I tapped the egg and suddenly the chick was back. Fortunately, without the loss of resources. Strange thing!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@jaspertm-l, In AB2 some functionality may or may not appear or disappear randomly without warning. Whether this is intended attempt to make the game “interesting” by Rovio or just apparently complete lack of QA by them, is not known. Possibly not even by Rovio.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Today I played King Pig Panic. At the end of the second room, a double of the Boss Pig was beaten and flied away, while the unbeaten original of the Boss Pig was in an endless loop of slime. Of course I lost.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Where’s that pig?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Daily Glich Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.