The Cybertronians – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

Which brings up another question.  @elpapam proved he could clear 60k pts in 8 runs in under 10 minutes.  That’s 2000 tokens for 1st.  If a subset of players had the ability to do this, because they’ve paid their dues in spark accumulation and cultivated their skill, why would Rovio penalize them by lowering token count for participating in a “last 10 minutes” competition of their own free volition?  Surely they’d be grouped together, because how many players are crazy enough to do it?  They’d be the only ones entering a new leaderboard with 10 minutes left.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2: 47K points, 5th place.  16 natural runs, no recharges.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Just entered the event with 1:43 left.  Got a message that rewards are reduced.  Challenge threshold tokes are unaffected, but Competition tokens are reduced as follows:

1st: 150

2nd – 3rd: 75

4th – 6th: 45

7th – 10th: 30

11th – 20th: 15

The cutoff is somewhere in between 2:45 and 1:45

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Thanks for checking.

I’m pretty sure it cuts off at either 2h00m or 2h30m

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3: 106K points, 3rd place. 24 natural runs + 1 recharge

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4: everyone’s least favourite day: Sharkticons!

moi
    @moifirst

Today there’s a real ghostbot on my leaderboard ;)
    ghostbot.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How are people doing today?  After my first four runs, I’m averaging about 300 base points per run, which seems low even for Shark day.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yeah, about the same.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My self speaking i haven’t touch my phone to play… I am at work and God now when i will finish today…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

401.36 base/run after 11 runs, no BP, no Unicron

@moifirst

tomorrow I’ll post screenshots of my ghostbot, same bot in different events.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My average has been inching up slowly, but after 9 runs still only 350 base/run.

I’ve only broken 400 base once.

I’ll hit 25K today, but that’s it.  No point in wasting gems to try and hit 50K.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Argh, hate Sharkticons day.

I just got a Unicron run, but failed at 4/5.

I think I played the run pretty much as I should have, targeted him as soon as his shield went down and didn’t have to dodge any Falling Monoliths.

But there are just way too many cliffs protecting him.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4: 37K points, 4th place. 18 natural runs (should have been 20, but got busy and missed final 2).

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i did not like any of these bots so i took the sparks and pushed my favorite bot i have to 60% promotion

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5: 59K points, 5th place. 23 natural runs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Missile Day is going to be exciting.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

I would have figured 6k tokens should have still been a cakewalk for you, even with tryme bots.  Did you get an energon bot on the Silverbird event?  I skipped these bots also, taking 3 accessories for Trypticon.  Saving all sparks to get Hound, which should prove to be extremely difficult.  Got my Galv up to level 11 for WMT and missile day, gonna run Nautica if it’s 2 bots.  Also got another screenshot of JDAD, running his amethyst star Barricade.  Dude’s everywhere.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

Here’s 2 screenshots of a ghostbot, Topgun, in 2 different events

seaspray
    @seaspray

So you figure Angrybirds games have an aggregate 5 billion downloads.  Say 1% of that is ABT.  That’s 50 million.  Say 1% of that still play in events.  That’s 500,000.  So your chance of getting any one player in a leaderboard would be roughly less than 19 in 500k if we’re grouped by rank.  Get him twice?  And both times his avatar doesn’t upload?  That’s some serious luck there.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I like this one for all the “grouped by rank” enthusiasts out there.  I’m level 328.  Not only does KC have to use tryme bots, but his highest promoted bot is at a whopping 5%. 

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I opened 10 Gold crates (I forgot to take a screenshot) and got:

• 900 tokens (used for spark canisters)
    • 1,750 sparks
    • A legendary accessory upgrade
    • Rare and epic accessory upgrades
    moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    Thanks for posting your screenshots of your leaderboards with a ghostbot, This really strengthens the sense that it is not a player, but a bot.
    I only can’t figure out why they are at such a low position. Maybe a bot with a bad program?
    Btw. the ghostbot that I noticed, remained at 221 points till the end of the day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Cybertronians – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.