The compensation for the Christmas event has arrived

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The compensation for the Christmas event has arrived

• I just got the compensation in a mail in the totem pole from the Mighty Eagle; it is 60 Lucky Coins.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • JH2
    @jeh2

Same here. I thought they said they would be generous! LOL

Elemento93
    @elemento93

Yeah, me too. But really Rovio? I was first 3 times due to bugs during that period. That means that I was able at least to get 6000 points for classes for each birds. Now Rovio gave me 60 LC, that don’t allow me to even purchase the 75LC for +1000 points for classes.
    I hate Rovio now.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I thought it was a TOTAL JOKE! A lot of people did not get a chance to spin the wheel and while a few of them got 6,000 in mastery for all birds. Rovio should have looked though the logs (they can use a program to search logs if they had a brain) and find out who has gotten the rewards and who has not then give 450 LC to those who was denied the spins. That would equal out the frustrations we have gotten. Otherwise the 60 LC to everyone is an insult.

Silleck
    @silleck

I haven’t gotten anything

Silleck
    @silleck

I highly doubt this is the full compensation, it’s probably just a hold on gift until the next update, that’s when they said the compensation would come.
    According to the email they sent me, which said compensation will arrive with the next update to the game

CHEAP!!!! Very disappointed. Don’t need this compensation since i already got my money back, but for everyone else, this is just cheap.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I didn’t get anything either. I hope they repeat this event without bugs as the compensation.

Update: I got the 60 LC about 4 hours after I posted this message.

Anonymous

Everyone who has Rovio Account needs to stay logged in for a while to give the coins a chance to come. This is why nobody is getting the reward.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Wow 60 coins. Going to spend it on rainbow riot. NO! -.-

MysticBurn
    @renitz

60 LC’s it’s better then nothing, still disappointed of course, because good chance when spending it on arena of the bird items, you end up with the same items you already have, at least been that way the last couple hundreds LC’s i used. Rather would have a spin on a wheel with the 6000 mastery points reward.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@renitz They should make something like 10 minutes event with only one star to gain and all rewards on the wheel should be 6000 mastery for all birds so everyone would get it.

Check your inbox as well. I only got the coins after clearing the message from mighty eagle.

Jim151
    @jim151

I got a rock.

Jim151
    @jim151

Going to spend it on rainbow riot. NO! -.-

What do people do with their coins once golden chili and all premium headsets are bought? I still have Thunderbird and Skulkers left to get. Not sure if they are worth it, and I’ve been spending my weekly earnings on the riot.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea I haven’t received the compensation on my main game that I play on my ipad, but it came through on my secondary game which runs on android.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I got the compensation on my iPad earlier this morning. I don’t play on a second device.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The compensation just came through on my iPad. I had my iPad sitting and waiting for a message to arrive for a long time. The message on the android device came through a few seconds after I turned it on.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It took a while, but I finally got the 60 coins. I never logout, but I guess it takes a while to send a message all the players.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

I didn’t get the compensation either. I just logged out and logged back into my Rovio account and still nothing.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I was wondering why I received 60 lucky coins… I thought it was a Friendship essence at first

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

60 Lucky Coins. Maybe I’ll go to the movies… by myself.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Welp, I spent my 60 LCs on 20 Rainbow Riot spins and had jack all to show for it – 1 set item out of 28 total spins.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@graugeist Don’t feel bad because you are doing better than me. In the past 4-5 weeks I did at least 32 spins during rainbow riot on the GPM and only got 1 set item which I don’t use. I got the Ballista Bolts which completed a set for me, but my best Ballista is only level 33 so my BEEP attack set is better because my RC Robot is level 41.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That 1 item was an exact duplicate of something I had gotten earlier. I was hoping to have had a couple more set items (esp. weapons) upgraded to Lv 41.

Also, a Lv 41 Robot is awesome, as would be lv 41 Dragon and Lighting sets.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The compensation for the Christmas event has arrived

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.