The Cherry Blossom Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Cherry Blossom Adventure

• So, we have a second adventure running right now except this one uses Stella only.

Seven rounds with a TOF ticket, 1,500 feathers, 2,500 feathers, and a 600 minute feather frenzy at the end.

Made it to Round 6 with little difficulty, but that’s where I’ve hit a wall.

It is 7 rooms and even with perfect shots plus one spell I earn on Round 1 (always a blizzard) I can only get to the final room with a maximum of 1 bird.  I could likely clear it with 2, but just can’t get there.  If I had perfect luck where every piece of debris landed in the right spot, and the flowers shot the debris correctly, it might be possible.  Might just be Stella doesn’t have high enough FP to earn the needed points.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Nik
    @nik-handson

I’m the same, my Stella has has 82FP… I’m prolly gonna call it a day on this one.

garethw
    @garethw

Ditto my Stella is 82FP and no way is level 6  going to clear.

TripHOP
    @triphop

This is needlessly unfair to low fp stellas. It’s not even a cash grab since you can’t buy continues in this event. Just another way to infuriate fans…great job rovio

grammyK
    @grammyk

I cannot get even close to winning level 5 for the 2500 feathers (Stella FP is 70).

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Level 5 isn’t even possible with a 58FP Stella when the rest of your flock is 70FP. I watched YouTube videos – I run out of cards. It’s clear the hardness was based on total FP, not Stella FP. Just more crap from Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Cherry Blossom Adventure

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.