The Brave Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Brave Hat Adventure

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • dtmt
    @dtmt

I got to the last room with 5 birds using idea from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrDP3nrJNc this video. Last one seems to be impossible.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Pig on floor 4, paid. Second on floor 9, paid. 3rd on floor 12, video and left. Nothing of interested other than I got 20 gems back so really I only paid 50 for the continues.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Nothing but floor 2 pigs since day 3.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple, pig, quit, again.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Finally got a decent run, gathered up Chuck and Bomb and made it through Round 6, but that’s it. I’d need at least one more bird to even make a good attempt at it.

Used the TOF express entry ticket because I figured I might get lucky since the first run was good, and good runs usually come in a cluster. Made it to floor 35 before having to spend 100 gems, and got a new Steampunk hat from floor 30.

Between the two runs, only came out around -40 gems which was well worth it.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Actually, it is possible to beat round 7 with red, blues, yellow and black. Make sure you get a mighty eagle in the first room, then use it in the third room. After that, you then have to either strike or two-shot every room after that. I did it yesterday, after around 20 or so attempts.

OUBHAV
    @oubhav

You are doing an excellent job @nurw0440 ! Your flock power is growing and you are finding new hats that help boost up your flock power. Finding the hats in ToF is really hard. See you in the battle! –Oubhav

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Brave Hat Adventure

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.