The Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Arena?

• How important is winning in the Arena and is it indicative of your skill if you win 1st prize multiple weeks in a row?  Or is it not that important and people don’t focus on it much? TIA.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Doesn’t mean jack. Most people who win every single week are buying their victory.

Punwit
    @punwit

Ok… I haven’t spent a dime…  Where should I focus my attention?  I have been saving spells for difficult opponents so should I be using them elsewhere?

Bonnie
    @bonnieb

The Arena is worth it because when you win a given match,  you accumulate “stars”.  When you get enough stars, you get a Level increase, which raises your Flock total.  And THAT affects everything.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Could you explain how ranking up in stars increase your FP level? The only that increases your level – birds FP, slingshot, hatchling and hats.

Punwit
    @punwit

Thanks that was helpful.

Breee
    @breee

Accumulating stars doesn’t affect your flock level at all. They actually do nothing at all to help you progress in the game other than winning a rare chest when you reach your next star level.

The Arena – The only reason I try and win the legendary league weekly is for the gems and pearls, it doesn’t reflect on skills and is not focused on at all

Punwit
    @punwit

Ok thanks.  I suppose my winning streak is a function of the importance I give it.  Appreciate the info.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The Arena?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.