The App won't open for me now?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The App won't open for me now?

• The bar just fully loads and continues to say, “Logging In…”, Anyone know what I can do? If I delete the App and download it again, will all my progress be saved considering I’m logged into Facebook?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • jwfisherman
    @jwfisherman

The same thing happened to me. The app worked for a few days before the problem started. I running on an iPad 2, FYI.

kelshe
    @kelshe

I’ve had the same thing several times. Uninstalled/reinstalled, logged in FB from the game and progress was restored. Once I lost my gems but Rovio restored.

SuperMrCoolboy
    @supermrcoolboy

Same thing happened to me, but I never connected the game to Facebook yet, because the problem started happening before i got facebook a week ago

SmokyG
    @smokyg

As of today, this morning I cannot log in. So I missed the daily challenge by now and lost precious time in the arena.

Fox Knoxx
    @fox-knoxx

Same with me.Stuck at loggin today. Uninstall\reinstall and got everything restored through FB acount, even got 90 beginners black pearls.

Edit: I also got new 8 hours for DC and then completed on first atempt.

SmokyG
    @smokyg

I have a Facebook account but not connected to angry birds…smh. as of 1130pm I still can’t get in.

jwfisherman
    @jwfisherman

The new update on 7/26 hasn’t solved the issue.

fred bomber
    @fredbomber

I frequently have the same problem and I uninstall and reinstall the game when it happens. Then I log in with my facebook account and my progress is restored. But the last time I did it, I lost all of my datas.

s
    @suzieq

I did not see an update from 7/26 and I still freeze on logon. I have installed the game on another device and have no clue how to login, the game is at the very beginning and I have lost all my progress. Help?!

fred bomber
    @fredbomber

I had the same problem and the rovio support recovered my progress (but it takes 3 days).
    You should send a request here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/fr/requests/new (sorry it’s the french version but you can find your local site by searching rovio support with google). You should send your facebook ID to win time (you will find it in facebook: settings/ apps/angry birds 2 and your Id is in the bottom of the window that appears)

wrw01
    @wrw01

@hank
    The Arena is not connecting. I have an internet and facebook connection and the it will not complete the Arena that ended tonight. July 30, 2016.

Tipsy McOwl
    @tipsymcowl

It’s good now.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The App won't open for me now?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.