The Angry Birds Unused/Cut Content Board

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Angry Birds Unused/Cut Content Board

• Hey, I’m trying to find as much unused content of AB games as possible, so as to preserve them in a website called TCRF (The Cutting Room Floor), and also because their pages didn’t list all the unused content.

Apparently, the old forum got closed for some reason, so I made a new one.

If you think you’ve found something in the game assets which were not used or released, feel free to share it here. Any game from any system will work, even the discontinued PC ones too.

Right now, I would need these things:

• Any unused sprites or music
    • The music of some episodes was changed in some updates in AB Seasons. Find the changed ones.
    • Any beta or unreleased content, like beta gameplay of AB GO!
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • ¿Ostrich?
    @ostrich101

If you’re still looking for unused content, I do have two sprites sheets you can add.

These appear to belong to a scrapped Part 3 for Red’s Might Feathers, and would’ve likely introduced water to AB Classic.

(I think the purple and red “X”s are supposed to be damage states for the items, purple being medium and red being high.)

And sprites of Red, feathers and water effects.

I’m not sure which version of the game they are from as I found them on a Russian Angry Birds forum, but it could be the PC/Android versions.

TheBloatedPig
    @poco-dyess

This surprised me more than the time I went spelunking in the Seasons files and found a “Year of the Goat” episode icon!

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Elements from Trick or Treat existed in the ABO’s image files in versions 1.0.0-1.6.3

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Angry Birds Unused/Cut Content Board

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.