Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Replies
  • Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@elpapam I’ll be the one to say it … the leader in your screenshots is using Ultimate Optimus Prime, who is a member of the bonus squad (Variant Versions), so they could also be getting a 1400% bonus too.  Since you are using Ultimate Megatron, who moves much slower in comparison, they could be completing runs quicker than you, allowing them to accumulate points faster than you.

Also, to weigh in on the ongoing duplicate name discussion, I have a possible theory that perhaps when you have a user in your leaderboard who is from a non-English alphabet based country (e.g. Russia, China, Japan), whose user name might not normally be comprehendible to your device, the game instead inserts a ‘token’ user name taken from someone else … or of course they could just be a bot.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Go enjoy the game and don’t watch them too close. In the year past we saw this many times and it doesn’t need to get us away of the game. I will say that this is automatically played bots by the game to force you spend as much as you can more gems and real money. I think about levels you play last few days and I will say that you have extra coins and points level because you spend a lot real money in the past for that game. I never spend a real coin and as many other players like me we didn’t get such a levels. For three days I played level like this with lot of gold blocks twice. Once 125 after bonus and second was 170k after bonus. All others are something like 30-40k after bonus, which is a weak result at this event. Second day get first place with 240k points, and this was because I stay awake before end of the event. 8 min before the end second player chased me and I do third reload for 40 gems to keep first place and succeed. If I was not watching closely I will probably finished second. What ever, my idea is that probably that’s why you get in such a boards. System detects you as a player who spend real money and whants to get you more and more. Hope you will not stop playing :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jaykew Indeed is the Ultimate Optimus Prime even so it’s not possible to gain more pts then i do and it does in so fast time. Even if Ultimate Megatron is slower that doesn’t make also Ultimeta Optimus Prime Faster he/she it need to be n vehicle mode to be that fast and the same time to transform and take out points. And in my prospect it seems to far fetched…

@asen
    It pains me! Because i can’t match those people/bots whatever… Plus i don’t have unlimited supply of gems and i am spending my gems now to buy the expensive bundles because i need the sparks so i can go full red promotion level to keep up with all those red crown promoted players…

And lately i am started again to feel “cold” towards the game…

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam I don’t even spend any 100 gems for second spark run on the day. At this moment have 5 red crown and 5 gold crown and one purple. Don’t need to make them all Red Crown I think. From a few months just collect sparks and got almost 500k waiting for some new worthed bot or for next level after Red crown. At one time thinking to made all them to Bronze Crown, but don’t think this worth. At this moment didn’t think some of other bots worth sparks spend. Unfortunately last two events show me that even with Red Corwn player when there is only one and playing with only 175% don’t have any chance for a board point more then 7-10 place if you are lucky. Most of the time is under 10 place and more time can’t even collect enough for 10 Gold Crates at the end of the event. Now with 875% my only chance for first place is to stay awake till the end of the timer, which on my time is 2 o’clock in the morning ( as yours I think ). So I am continuing collecting sparks and playing for a joy. When some other bot worth I will make him red crown, but not a single event deserves it, to spend hardly collected sparks for a bot that you will not going to use in a daily base game play. My 5 bots are my Spark Run bots :).

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

GUN could have 1400% for sure.  He’s about 2 runs ahead, until it looks like he smoked Unicron on run 5, based on your previous Unicron kill score.  But this example is beside the point.  Yesterday’s shots are the problem, where VK and SONJA DON’T have 1400% and are beating you.  That frustration I’m sure rolled into today.  You work hard for years, spend real money, save, finally get 1400%, and get beat by non squad members.  The game is unwinnable and never-ending.  It’s designed like that.  Remember your posts of the players with like 900k pts?  Sometimes the game WILL NOT let you have 1st, plain and simple.  And sometimes it can’t mask the bots. (eg. unusable bots being played and people beating me with 0% promotion, people using Nautica on bad block events, Heatwave on missile day, etc)

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jaykew

That is a very good point, and an angle I had not considered.  The implication is that if R/E is “borrowing” avatars to “translate” non Latin names, then seeing another player you know in your leaderboard proves nothing unless both players can screenshot the same board.  Until that happens, “grouped by rank” and “live event” is just as theoretical as “bots in the leaderboard”.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Also note that nowhere in this game or on R/E sites do they explicitly claim you are playing other real players.  And I think there’s a good legal reason for that.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i am really tired! you can’t win. Than user now is 578.980 pts! I am touching the 298.560 pts and i don’t see how it’s possible after every run i do he/she/it does the same time with always like he has BP or Unicron run! meaning 15.000 pts each run when then even i am running the same squad members i can’t see doing every time more than 7500-8000 pts per run yet the same time he is doing all the time 15.000 pts per run how is that possible?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I don’t think it’s possible.  You know me, I think they’re all bots, and I’ve basically been screaming it since I joined this forum back during Novastar and got into the spat with pandaczar and the open challenge (that you won).  I wish I could get @fear to post a screenshot of his final leaderboard, because I’m willing to bet that even he, at max everything, can’t get first everyday.  I think the event algorithm follows the same programming as the spark runs.  At max level, you cannot always get max sparks, even if you clear every spark on the board at max promotion.  Sometimes there’s just not enough spark available, and those days you can’t win, no matter what.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Just hit 201856 coins in one run! I’ll try to upload the screenshot later.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i don’t know and really i have come to hate this game… Yesterday and today’s event are both shit for me don’t know if i am so unlucky but even so this unbelievable… I can’t eat the pill that those are recharges because there is no mean in recharging for something that ain’t worth the gems…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@deindiaan

NEW COIN HIGH!! – 201,856!

Was that a meadow run with the gold brick “hay bales”, or a desert run?  I can see Moonracer smashing that meadow run for sure.  Congrats!

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

I can understand your disappointment and frustration at having saved for so long over 1 million sparks and now to finally have 1400% and it not pay off like you expect.  I don’t buy the recharge explanation either.  Get your overpower, crates and sparks.  That’s all you can do anyway.  The recharge gems are better spent in the spire to get the extra what, 3000 tokens for the 500/day difference between 2nd and 1st.  And what are you gonna do with 3000 extra tokens anyway?  Spend them on coins?  If you can get max challenge tokens every day and take top 3 in competition, I’d call it good.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@seaspray

It was the meadow run with 2 times the cold brick hay bales.. Couldn’t even destroy them all with the 2 bots I used… But still more than a great score.. My best ever so far :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Heck, those coin totals are insane.

seaspray
    @seaspray

That’s 3.8 million coins in 3 days, and I’d say 2/5 of the doubling videos lock the game up and I have to shut down and restart and don’t get the bonus.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jaykew

After thinking about it, it seems more plausible that instead of hijacking another users name for translation purposes, there would be a code that assigns a latin letter to every non latin character.  That would explain why you sometimes see nonsensical character strings, like GRHDGVCVFFFVXBD (that’s the one I’ve got right now)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray I just break my personal own record for coins gaining…

Mead down

seaspray
    @seaspray

NEW COIN HIGH!!! – 243,158!!

Can anyone break 250k?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wasn’t too thrilled with the Day 4 result.

For most of the day, I was averaging a reasonable 5,000 points / run.

I recharged right after I finished my last natural run of the day, and my next 8 runs (two recharges) dropped down to an average of 4,000 points / run.

It makes a huge difference when you’re trying to make a push towards the next Challenge level.  In the end, I gave up as I was going to run out of time and no guarantee that recharge #3 was going to put me over the top.

seaspray
    @seaspray

What’s the max storage level in the silo, 25?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

It varies:

Birdium / Pig Iron: 35 each

AutoCogs / DeceptiGears: 35 each

Anger Chips / Badness Processors: 22 each

Super Rarium: 15

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Thanks.  Is it really worth it to blow these coins on storage?  I can hold 8 SRs right now, seems plenty.  Next upgrade is 400k coins.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Has anyone else noticed they’re taking down screenshots of leaderboards?  @grimlockdown post in this thread with @asen is gone.  All my leaderboard screenshots going back as far as Target 2006 are gone.  @fear screenshot in Seek and Destroy is gone.  Hmmmm…  wonder why?  Is it getting hot in here or is it just Rovio?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving – Going for Gold – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.