Thanksgiving event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 run him at lvl 11 that i finished updating using gems. I am not telling anything else!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Black Friday 2016 sale bundles so far:

Rachet = USD$ 23.99. Huffer +10% Weapons Cooldown, Rachet (worth 5000 tokens) + 600 gems.
    Dead End = USD$ 19.99. Buzzsaw Incendiary Rounds, Dead End + 500 gems.
    Sky Warp = USD$ 11.99. Launchers +5% Explosive Force (worth 800 tokens), Sky Warp (worth 5000 tokens) + 200 gems. Can someone please confirm this is Launchers, thanks in advance.
    Ricochet = USD$ 11.99. 25000 Coins, Ricochet (worth 5000 tokens) + 150 gems.
    Windblade = USD$ 14.99. 25000 Coins, Windblade (worth 5000 tokens) + 400 gems.

What’s so special about Windblade?

Dead End bundle coming up in a few minutes for those who missed it.

I hope they offer Bomb which was 7500 tokens. But I heard its weapons performance was terrible?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender Drift (Bomb) it has an amazing strong explosion the “Shuriken” that shaped energy weapon that he has after shooting the “Shuriken” as it flies it can take down multiple (close targets) and the final destination of the “shuriken” makes a huge explosion.
    But until the “Shuriken” reaches the final target it takes enough time…

jasebree
    @jasebree

@armourbender Bomb’s weapon can also freeze monoliths, and since they are close, you can freeze a whole row (one after the other). Unless it’s to dodge a lava ball, I almost never transform with Drift now.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Sounds interesting not long and he’ll be at L6, like I said in another post I got him on my new game tab and as Rovio has blocked us from getting him on more than 1 game i’ll just have to add him to the queue for upgrading. The old game all my bots are at L15 and if he was there then he be on non stop upgrade lol.

Well 4hrs 4 5mins to go and still not a TNT Box in sight gggggrrrrr

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am now updating to lvl 14! I need to spend 189 gems to finish him asap. But i need to wait to finish the missions to gather materials and some super rarerium.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    I just ran a node with him at L6 very nice indeed so kicked onto L7 upgrade lol. He’ll have to stay at that for a bit as I need to bring the rest up to the same level.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 lvl 14 is very nice TFs

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

No No No that’s it they will mess him up now you watch. When they sort the flying pigs down from x4 they will reduce him as well, you know what they are like they can’t allow any bot that is good last as it spoils the enjoyment of the game lol

ED209
    @ed209

nemesis prime is screwed up. I have him at level 15 and he doesn’t do any damage to flying pigs nor the molten guys either! they hit but HP doesn’t go down.

I have all TFs to 15 now and just waiting for the dead end event to get the last 1 :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Let’s enjoy Dead End awesome super powers while we can.

Rant mode on.

Anyway it’s a feature that the angry birds transformer / decepticon will perform well on the map, however it gets nerfed in live events.

And even if they don’t nerf the ABT during live events, there’s:
    – shortening each round
    – removing objects that give significant points
    – practically impossible tasks at Daily Quests
    – bugs like the end of world and sudden death of the program
    – dodgy accessories like Galvatron’s Weapons Cooldown (I find that hard to explain to a child that they spent so much effort on the game and sorry your 950 tokens was for nothing)
    – mysteriously super powered leaderboard opponents

Rant mode off.

Roll on Christmas. and hopefully more bug fixes. and better gameplay.

One unique thing about ABT, it’s constantly fine tuned. Gameplay always changes.
    You never know what you’re going to get. Don’t be surprised at surprises.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i just re-edit my post ;)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

At last I finished buying and the Accessories The Medallion (+5% Damage) and the Clips (+10% Fire Rate) and with Buzzsaw (Incendiary Rounds) he looks Awesome!

So i see nothing added at the Thanksgiving event extra for unlock so i have 3610 tokens left i might buy the Shield for the E. Galvatron and The +10% Transformer Power for E. Grimlock. So Should obtain and the Vortex +10 Cooldown weapon for E. Galvatron? Because i know it’s been nerfed but it should be fixed?So why not obtain it?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

About 15 hours to go in this event and I started with Sunstorm, Shrapnel (for Sunstorm) and Clips & Energon Cube for Energon Lockdown. I have not topped any daily competition but have all but one accessory on offer .. Vortex for 950 token… currently I have 810 token so will definitely pick it up. I found it an enjoyable event, just long enough to get what I wanted and some I don’t need.
    I did not spend $30.99 for Dead End pack.. cannot justify the expense. If it was $19.99 of my dollars I would have probably capitulated. We are not all rich here in the land downunder and $19.99 goes the same distance in our currency as $19.99 does in US… just because the exchange rate is different does not mean that cost of goods and pricing is adjusted by the same ratio.
    I would make a prediction that if the Dead End package was sold for $14.99 sales would have been 10-20 times bigger. The cost to produce and distribute is minuscule,but someone’s idea to rake in the money has backfired once again.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@droversdog I hear you and sympathize.

There’s got to be a line to draw between spending money casually on this game for personal enjoyment + a personal treat, and that money can be used for other real life, better uses than for a game.
    May we all have the wisdom and the guts to know and take the right action – to buy or not.

In Asian countries the local currency is facing some challenges especially the last few weeks before and after the United States elections. The US dollar has strengthened after the elections and that has caused the our ABT game purchases to be slightly more expensive than before. And the credit cards used to pay for the purchases put some premium on each purchase and offer a more unfavorable rate for the exchange.

In short, we’re feeling the pinch financially and every dollar counts. I feel that if the prices were dropped just a little, more players would buy the upgrades, gems, etc.

Dear Roxio / Exient, it’s better to have a sale and $14.99 and a customer who would more likely continue buying in the future. VERSUS no sale and receive no $$$ because it took much thinking, justifying and so the potential customer literally walked away.

I feel Roxio / Exient should be grateful they have us, a committed bunch of players who will shell out hard earned money for the game. In return they should use the cash collected and concentrate efforts to fix the bugs so that the game is playable, acceptably challenging and ENJOYABLE by players at different levels.

I would also like to exchange my multi-million dollars of coins into gems :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

For my efforts to prove or disprove the existence of bots on the live event Leaderboards, I’ve finished updating my post with pictures and more comments – There are no bots on the ABT Leaderboard?

Please take a look, maybe we can do something with the info and push Roxio / Exient to make the gameplay in ABT more fair for us.

Thanks in advance!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I can you edited your post mate lol. I don’t think it’s wrong of us to expect RoVio to play fair and stop messing with everything all the time. It does get up every-bodies back that have spent real money for a ATB Bot and then for them to reduce it’s fire power and damage amount and thus make them worthless in node runs like they are at present. We already been told that the Flying Pigs are turned up to the max amount of defence X4 which we all know is crazy. We are not even asking for them to reduce it to zero as that will be to easy but drop it back down to x2 and see how that goes.

@armourbender

No matter what Rovio say we all know that there are non-human players on the boards as they standout big time. Yesterday P1 on my board was 61,000+ while P2 and down were in the 20,000+ area with several 100’s between us and they were real players unlike P1. Nothing we can do about it sadly.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i know rovio wouldn’t play fair but i did it. Well now that this event is over i might give some rest ;)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Softupdate 1.21.3.7 is out.

ATP
    @atp213

I really can’t believe anyone spends actual money on this game.

Eventually, they will offer them all in a competition, and they slowly give away gems every day.

STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13 RE: Well 4hrs 4 5mins to go and still not a TNT Box in sight gggggrrrrr

And TNT boxes do not feature in Jenga mode, so that’s no good for your case.

Ironically there are lots of TNT boxes now because it’s the objective for today.

One can sometimes predict accurately what challenges will happen the next day. :O

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Talking about prediction,

Ratchet bundle was offered again for 8 hours at the same price of USD $23.99.
    600 gems + Ratchet + Huffer 10% Weapon Cooldown. If you already got Ratchet you’ll get 5000 Tokens instead if you buy this bundle.

All those who were wrestling with the decision to buy earlier but didn’t end up buying are now shellshocked / stunned (as if hit by rocket / EMP). Nope, Roxio / Exient didn’t further reduce the price on this last chance offer.

Right now Dead End bundle is offered at ???? price. Does anyone know how much and what is in the bundle?

51 minutes left to this live event, than a day of rest. Looking forward to it.

Phillips
    @phillips

@atp213 agree yet to spend a dollar have all characters except Drift and now Dead End. Main reason I am missing Drift is the only time he was offered during the anniversary challenge is given his token cost was so high I used my tokens to collect other characters.

It is not just the gems given away every day in daily quests but once you save enough gems to buy the extra slots in the mission portals you just get more gems from them and exchange your excess materials in the pig lab. While the majority of times you get coins gems come up often enough to make it worthwhile.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender the dead end bundle is the same as before

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Ricochet bundle came up again and it’s still the same price as before USD $11.99.
    The actual price depends on the currency / location you are buying from.

**NOTE** There is no announcement of the next character for sale.
    ******** Perhaps the sale will end?

Started just now 00:00 UTC / GMT available for the next 12 hours.

For this Ricochet bundle,
    150 gems + Ricochet + either Speakers+10% Defense or Hook +20% Clip Size.
    If you already have Ricochet it will be replaced with 5000 tokens.
    And if you already have the Speakers or Hook it will be replaced with 25000 coins.

Request: I’ve already got both Speakers & Hook so can someone please let us know which is offered. Thanks in advance.

Black Friday 2016 sale bundles so far:

Rachet = USD$ 23.99. Huffer +10% Weapons Cooldown, Rachet (worth 5000 tokens) + 600 gems.
    Dead End = USD$ 19.99. Buzzsaw Incendiary Rounds, Dead End + 500 gems.
    Sky Warp = USD$ 11.99. Launchers +5% Explosive Force (worth 800 tokens), Sky Warp (worth 5000 tokens) + 200 gems. Can someone please confirm this is Launchers, thanks in advance.
    Ricochet = USD$ 11.99. 25000 Coins, Ricochet (worth 5000 tokens) + 150 gems.
    Can someone confirm whether the bundle offers Speakers +10% Defense, or Hook +20% Clip Size or something else?
    Windblade = USD$ 14.99. 25000 Coins, Windblade (worth 5000 tokens) + 400 gems.
    Can someone confirm whether the bundle offers Trident +20% Vehicle Time, or Swords (Incendiary Rounds) or something else?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.