Thanking Partners

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanking Partners

• Does anyone know what happens if you say “No” to thanking your partner? I’m afraid to do it and offend someone.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

The partner will not get anything. Go ahead, try it! The cut-scene is REAL funny…

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I played Transformers after release in NZ store but I lost interest after loosing progress. As @flying-falcon said cut scene when you have nothing to thank your partner for (or when you refuse to thank partner) is really funny.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

@ Sir Falcon> By thanking them does this help down the road in choosing a team mate for battle? Meaning are they boosted as well? Or is there any significance to it at all except for smiles? Have done both randomly.

mars805
    @mars805

i,ve always thanked my partners but have been wondering if anyones used mine and thanked them. am i understanding that the gems appear because someone has used/thanked me? are my charactors available only when the app is open? thanks for your help!

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

You will receive coins or a gem if one of your Facebook friends uses one of your characters in battle. Both you and your friends need to be connected to Facebook. If your friend uses your character you will see a number on the person icon under achievements. Tap on that and you see who used what character and what your “thank you” is. Your game does not need to be open for your friend to use your characters as partners. I have logged in and after a couple minutes, I can see who did what.

If you use a randomly generated partner, you benefit from having a side kick but I am not sure if the random user knows it. I only get rewards from my friends.

Bules
    @bules

It’s funny actually.  The partner gets mad and tries to fight but usually gets butt kicked lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanking Partners

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.