Terence

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Terence

• I remember the days when Terence would smash through almost anything. Now he stalls at a combo of glass and wood. And he’s like a big dumpling in the gravity field. Such a fair-feather friend.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I remember the original Angry Birds game where Terence was your best friend when it came to destructing structures (except stone which always stopped him after he broke through a few blocks).
    Whether Terence is a good buddy or not nowadays depends on randomness and exactly the right angle. Sometimes he’ll soar through stone as if it was butter. Sometimes a single wood plank or a medium-sized pig stops him.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@psygaz the mighty fearless Terence is afraid of nothing!- except (immobile) balloons, stone, wood, roofs, and string- just some of the things he has trouble destroying in AB 2

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

In angry birds 2, he’ll cause tons of devastation all over the structures if he is propelled by fans. More the better!

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

I notice he works well when spat out by the flowers too, shame he is so unreliable when launched in the normal way. Conversely, Chuck seems to slice through wood more effectively than before!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Terence

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.