Target: 2006! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target: 2006! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
  • Grimlock
    @grimlock

@moi thanks. got hound yesterday with that. now after sparks

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Scoring sucks in this event.  I was going to skip it, but the free tokens suckered me into playing it.  There really should be different token score levels for the 1 bot events vs the 2 bot events.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Look at you going all ruby crown!!  Who else did you promote besides Moonracer?

Not only did they unlock EB, but they don’t need no stinking squad bonus to take 2nd.  Definitely a legit player spending tons of gems on gold crates, the spire and recharges, like the madman he is.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Day 5: 19K points, 1 recharge. I sniped my way up to 3rd with 30 minutes left to go. Current tokens: 1541.

Day 6: WMTs. Maximum token level: 200k.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Watch JGB…

seaspray
    @seaspray

take a 70% promotion bonus hit.  Cause he can.

mbsengineer
    @mbsengineer

I’ve always found the leaderboard strange.  It seems to take 4-6 plays for it to “normalize.”  I don’t understand how they have it setup.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5: 23 runs (19 natural), 1 x Unicron, 50K points (by a nose), 4th place

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I’ve missed out on so many WMTs with Hound because Hound’s strong beams target WMTs after pigs and blocks. Perhaps I should use Sentinel Prime like I did last week.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i finally got all the event bots i was after and will be going purely for sparks in events til my promotion lv is better. got my first bot to 100% promotion already and have started my second(currently 20%) to follow. and once my main 4 bots are all 100% i will go for my first ruby character.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I really need more sparks.

My promotion levels:

Optimus Prime (20%, Rescue Bots)[1]

Soundwave (10%, Instruments of Destruction)[1]

Ultra Magnus (35%, Target: 2006, The Wreckers)

Soundblaster (5%, Instruments of Destruction)[2]

Grey Slam Grimlock (5%, Leaders)

Energon Starscream (5%, The Seekers)

Energon Grimlock (40%, Energon Fueled)

Energon Lockdown (5%, Pure Warriors) I’ll promote Lockdown once I get accessories.

Goldbite Grimlock (5%, Variant Versions)

Nautica (10%, Femme Fatale)

Hound (10%, Target: 2006)

Bluestreak (0%, Brothers in Armor)[1][3]

Airachnid (0%, Valkyries)[3]

Bold = Spark Run bot

[1] Will get a better squad bot

[2] Stopped promotion

[3] Will be promoted

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Gold crates gave me an overpower of Energon Grimlock to level 17.  Only a 2% increase but ok.  The rest were all accessory upgrades.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@seaspray JGB’s change of character from E Grimlock to GB Grimlock, with 70% reduced promotion, could be caused by E Grimlock becoming unavailable for use in the event due to (i) being fully damaged and unable to view videos to recharge, (ii) being sent on a mission, or (iii) being upgraded to a higher level.  Alternatively, given it’s a one bot event and E Grimlock can’t take much damage, perhaps JGB was sick of getting killed mid run and changed to a stronger bot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6: 11 runs (all natural), 24K points, 9th place

Ended the Event with 7,563 tokens (thanks to the 2,000 free tokens from Rovio, otherwise I wouldn’t have been close).

Opened 10 Gold Crates:

– Overpowered UM to L19

– 1,800 sparks

– 420 tokens (just enough to grab 500 sparks)

– everything else was accessory upgrades

I’m now a member of the Rank 1,000 Club

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

Any chance this was you in my leaderboard?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

Any chance this was also you in the same leaderboard, maybe playing on a second device, with a different bot, and got yourself in the same board twice?

@droversdog

How’d that go about this name already taken?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@jaykew

(i)  If this were the case, player has no internet connection and leaderboard wouldn’t update

(ii)  While plausible, pretty dumb move for a few needless mats

(iii)  While also plausible, again, pretty dumb move on WMT day considering the next 8 days will be available for said upgrade, if this Iconic event is anything like the last one.

(iv)  If there were poison block like Enslavers, I’d buy this.  But normally, EG is not that killable.

It’s much easier to just go with the ultimate, bullet proof, irrefutable explanation for any anomaly in the leaderboard.  “Some people are just plain stupid” or some variation thereof.  Seems to be a favorite.  In this case tho, it’s not cuz he spends 920 gems on recharges to get 500 tokens.  He’s just plain stupid.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    No, both times it wasn’t me you did see in your leaderboard, although the name (moi) you see is the same one that I use.
    I never used E.Grimlock in this event (and the promotion level you see is higher than the EG I have).
    Only in the beginning I’ve used Ultra Magnus (but with a higher promotion level than what you see), but I assume  your screenshot was from the last day. The last day I only used Hound.
    Thus it looks that there are others (either persons or bots) who are using the same name as I do.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I managed to gather additional 7,500 tokens after already overpowering Hound and opened 10 Gold crates. And nothing worth mentioning.

This event was successful in the sense that I got 16,500 and only needed one recharge per day except for one day when I used two.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Day 6: 8k points, no recharges, 11th place.

Day 7: Token Exchange.

Sorry for the late post.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 gold crates with tokens

D8F9A444-45FF-4963-8BC9-B5D730408076.jpeg

No Legendary this tiem :(

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@seaspray I got some rubbish excuse to which I replied a lengthy email pointing out that they take my money, stuff up the buggy game and only ever bring out the standard apology rather than actually finding the root cause of problems and fixing them:

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. My name is Tadeusz, I will help you today.

We have been clearing nicknames containing offensive words, as requested by the community.

I understand that you are missing your original nickname and that it was not really offensive. Unfortunately, at this moment it is not possible to change the player’s leaderboard nickname. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team

seaspray
    @seaspray

@droversdog

Ya but the whole point is that you could not use droversdog because they said it was taken, right?  And we have 3 players named moi.  2 in my leaderboard and neither are our @moifirst  So how do we know that the player name sntrooper is unique and is actually @sntrooper, or asen or millforce or any of us?  And what could possibly be so difficult about writing some code to allow you to change your nickname?  I’m not buying that excuse.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Target: 2006! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.