T O F missing bonus play.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum T O F missing bonus play.

• I seem to have lost the bonus play option in tower of fortune, is it just me or just another unhelpful change for the worse?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • TripHOP
    @triphop

I didn’t get a bonus video for ToF yesterday either. I’ll check again today

garethw
    @garethw

Spent really money recently?

Mind you I had a glitch on the arena yesterday when I didn’t get the video option for xtra bird on a play

BIGD66
    @bigd66

I haven’t spent any money ever. This is day 2 of no video bonus play, pisses me off that they do these things without letting you know.

TripHOP
    @triphop

I know that spending real money stupidly disables the video for a random amount of time but I haven’t spent money in months. It appears that we are all just screwed

BIGD66
    @bigd66

Nothing new there Trip, they love screwing people.

TripHOP
    @triphop

Tried again today and still no video…how irritating. Hopefully someone opened a ticket to rovio that will surely be ignored

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’ve had it disappear a few times, but thankfully has always come back.

One thing I’ve found is sometimes if I try the TOF first, the video option isn’t there.

Try getting the free gems from the “watch a video” daily quest first and make sure it works. Sometimes I’ve had Red pop up and say “video not available” unless I do something else first like playing the MEBC. Usually I watch the video and do the MEBC before trying the TOF.

BIGD66
    @bigd66

I’ve had the red pop a few times too, i’ll try a different order in the morning and see what happens, i’ll let you know of course.

maverick
    @maverick78

Sometimes it takes a minute or two for the video option to pop up.  But like others have said, Rovio may be screwing you.  That’s what they do best.

BIGD66
    @bigd66

I got the option today, i don’t know whether it just returned or playing things in a different order as Aggie suggested was the answer, anyway it’s all good now. See you all here soon for another episode of ” what a screw up ” cheers.

TripHOP
    @triphop

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My video didn’t appear today right away but I waited about 45 seconds and it appeared!</p>

BIGD66
    @bigd66

Let’s hope it stays Trip.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum T O F missing bonus play.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.