System requirements for Android

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum System requirements for Android

• I have had numerous problems playing this on android. Checking a different thread, someone suggested that someone else’s problems might have been linked to an underpowered iPad. I am almost certain that my Android tablet has enough whizbang to play this game but I like to check to make sure that’s not a cause of my problems.

I can’t find the specifications or recommended hardware any where. Can someone direct me there and tell me where I should expect to find it in the future? Many thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • epicbird
    @filipersr

As for Android devices, you will need to have Android 4.0 or later, and your device should have at least a 1.2 GHz processor and at least 1GB of RAM. Angry Birds 2 may work on devices with lower specs, but we cannot make any guarantees. Also, meeting these specifications does not guarantee Angry Birds 2 will run, as compatibility varies from device to device depending on a wide range of other variables.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

“We”? Thank you for the fast response, I do appreciate it.

Unfortunately it is as I feared, my hardware exceeds the requirements needed for this app handily, but I continue to have problems.

It out and out crashes at least once a day and I lose the life that I was playing. I forwarded one report onward but I’m not certain whether I should be reporting that error every single time it happens. It happens at least once every single day and I am not in a good mood when that happens.

And I am also getting some rather bizarre digital noise at least every other day, which I documented on a different thread with a screenshot. There is no way that I know of that allows me to forward that on. So I described it here, in case anyone else runs into that.

Samsung SM-P600
    Android 4.0 or later
    at least a 1.2 GHz processor
    Exynos® 5 Octa (1.9GHz Quadcore + 1.3 GHz Quadcore)
    at least 1GB of RAM.
    3GB RAM; 32GB ROM

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum System requirements for Android

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.