Syncing Issues?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Syncing Issues?

• I play on an iPad (the first retina generation) and an iPhone 6 Plus, and both are running 8.4 software. I noticed I cannot log out of Facebook on either device to sync them up. My iPad is telling me I have 10 lives and a certain number of gems while my iPhone 6 Plus is telling me I have 5 lives and a different amount of gems. I was playing on the iPad early and one of my gifts was 40 yellow feathers, but it didn’t transfer over to the iPhone 6 Plus. It takes a while for the levels that I have cleared to show on the other device.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to fix it?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • gumby
    @gumby

@minigurlnikki You can try this http://angrybir.de/abbackup it won’t help with the issue I have atm, which is swapping phones, different platforms but maybe it will be able to help you. Good luck

Alexander Raskulov
    @alexander-raskulov

The same thing. But i have only one device. An iPhone. And my friend have 10 lives. I have only 5. Dont know how to fix it.

E-Star
    @e-star

@minigurlnikki not sure what is up there, did you contact Rovio about this?

@birdleader
    do you know what could be the problem?

epicbird
    @filipersr

I sent an email to Rovio about lifes. My primary device has got 5 lifes and other 3 lifes.

Hello,

We are currently running some tests to get the game as balanced and fun as possible. It seems that your devices have ended up in different test groups. Once we have collected enough information based on these tests there will be some changes to the game and you should then see the same amount of lives on both of your devices.

Kind regards,

Jenni
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Syncing Issues?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.