Syncing ABS on another phone

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Syncing ABS on another phone

• Hi

I have a question regarding syncing/exporting your progress to another phone. I started playing ABO and eventually ABS on my first iPhone (4s). Then two years ago I got an iPhone 6 and installed ABO and S on that phone and logged in with Facebook and Game Center and everything was fine with ABO, all my scores and stars and so on were synced when logged in but for some reason ABS did not sync so I had to “replay” all the levels on my new phone and also unlock episodes by earning coins (I had finished all those episodes and levels with three stars on my 4s). Last spring I started to replay ABS again in order to improve my highscores to get above average on all levels and I also have a lot of Diamond trophies from the pig challenge tournament

I’m about to get a new phone in the end of March (iPhone 8 Plus) and now I’m a little worried that the same problem might occur again (and worst case, ABO doesn’t sync either), it would be a disaster if all my previous scores from ABS dissappeared again so now I’m wondering if anybody else have had the same problem or maybe have a solution. Is it possible to manually transfer scores and progress by extracting the file you need to get your score verified and transfer it into the new phone.

And if there is already a topic for this, I apologize and maybe someone can refer that thread to me.

And also, long shot, if there is someone from Sweden here who reads this topic, maybe you can send me a PM so we can discuss in Swedish.

Best regards
    Tobbe

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Syncing ABS on another phone

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.