Sync

• good afternoon,
    how do I sync Angry Birds 2 between iphone and ipad.
    I’ve tried everything and does not work .
    thank you,
    Pedro

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@pbotto You can sync your progress by connecting to Game Center and/or Facebook.

Heinousk
    @heinousk

Please explain more about syncing using Game Center. I was under the impression that the only way to do it was through Facebook. I can barely play the game anymore since the last update and I don’t use Facebook. It would be really nice to be able to transfer my game play to another device and actually be able to play the game again.

pbotto
    @pbotto

Hy,

Don´t work for me!!!!!

hrrrrrrr,……

pbotto
    @pbotto

don´t work

Heinousk
    @heinousk

OK, so I’m not an Apple user and didn’t realize that Game Center was an Apple thing. I feel a little stupid for even asking that question. Since I’m not a Facebook user, it’s been very frustrating for me for the past couple of months since the update. I finally talked my kid into letting me use her Facebook login so I could sync another device and transfer my game play and since I happened to have an iPad sitting around that never got used I figured I would use it for the game. My game progress synced easily once I logged in on both devices. My level was correct for each bird and I had all my stars. The levels of play were also correct. HOWEVER, my gems did sync between the devices. When I pull up the game on my phone, my original device, I have over 2000 gems that I’ve been saving up. When I open the game on the iPad I only have the ones that have been collected since I started the game up on that device. Right now it’s at 90 something.

Is this normal? If you sync your game between multiple devices why would everything transfer over except for the gems? Has anyone else had this problem or did I do something wrong? It really sucks to have been playing this game from day one and now not be able to use my gems.

pbotto
    @pbotto

i have the same problem!!

Only synchronizes gems .
    The progression in non- game. the iPhone will at level 300 and ipad just go in level 150

Foogirl
    @foogirl

I’m having this issue too. Downloaded to my phone and this morning won a tournament and upgraded my birds. This hasn’t synced to the iPad. Both devices are apparently logged in to Facebook, and to Game Center but I can’t click on the Facebook icon to make it my username. I can’t see an option to force the login to Facebook again by disconnecting and connecting again. It’s really rather annoying as the whole point was to be able to play when out and about then sync to home.

Fantomet
    @fantomet

Hi
    I just had the same problem when I changed between two android phones.
    Everything sync, except the gems, I lost nearly all my gems …

sandersig
    @sandersig

The party hats don’t sync either!!!

Smash McCloud
    @smashmccloud

Black pearls do not sync either.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.