Summer Heatwave – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Summer Heatwave – New Event

• Looks like a nice “blast everything” event for all those whining about the last two events being too hard.   =-]

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Players with promoted Ratchet are going to do well in this one.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – Yes, the purple crown Ratchet will reign.

This isn’t a record for me, but it is worth noting that this was NOT a run with Unicron or Boss Pig.

IMG_0890.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m really glad that there’s very little I want from this event.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Six day event
    Rescue Bots is the bonus squad
    Two bots, no Energonicons are used
    All blocks (stone, wood, and some scenery) are made of glass
    Ratchet and the other Rescue Bots are available along with all their accessories

The three new accessories I don’t have all cost 1000 tokens each despite costing 650, 550 and 350 gems in the barracks. Is this just a “new tax” or has it been changed so all accessories cost 1000 tokens in events regardless of how many gems they cost in the barracks?

I’m both disappointed and relieved that the ability to level up accessories is not available in the exchange like I was expecting it would be.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Holy cr@p, there’s a platinum crowned Optimus Prime in my group.

Who the heck promotes Optimus Prime??

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Here is my record till now

IMG_0502.jpg

Again without Unicron or BP, only glass blocks. Starting to think opportunity to overpower two levels of Ratchet.

Phillips
    @phillips

Anyone else think that they have changed all blocks to glass blocks as some form of apology for the last day of the previous event where they forgot to update the maps for TNT boxes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Man, this event will sure give some tough competition.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just have BP run with 700% – total 12 920 tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Who’s BP?

Asen_77
    @asen

BP = Boss PIg.

Today Unicron run

IMG_0503.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen But I rarely get Boss Pig or Unicron.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Today I already vgot them both. Without gems reload.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

BP runs are actually scoring much lower than non-BP runs since there are so few glass blocks in the BP runs.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I just wish that when they chance the target to wood blocks for example, they don’t forget to revert the change of the glass blocks.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Boy I just wish just once they could do something right!!! I have no way of getting the daily prize today as one of my request is impossible to get. ” Open 5 Crates ” with out spending 800 or 1900 gems. ” limit Reached  free in 11h 31min  02 s how stupid is this???

coolbug
    @coolbug

way far ahead of those guys.. even in first place!

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Don’t you have steel crate where you can buy a round for 15,ooo COINS and you can get 5 chances?

To: rfg rest of it. Sorry

I really like this event. It makes the game more fun. Rovio/Exient should do more events like this, especially for “new character to unlock” events. I wonder if they are going to change all of the blocks to wood blocks or stone blocks for upcoming daily challenges. It would make sense to do so because then players would have to carefully pick bots that can destroy everything with as few shots as possible. I think it would more fair because it would mean that having a highly promoted, high-level upgraded/overpowered, bonus squad doesn’t necessarily guarantee a high score against the competition.

Also, you guys should not be so quick to spend your coins on these new crates, especially if it prevents you from being able to complete the daily tasks without spending gems.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Why do you need coins for daily task?  I don’t.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pppuffs

The Daily Quest tasks reset at midnight (my time).

The crates reset at 8pm (my time).

If you bought all your crates before midnight yesterday like I did, then I have to wait until 8pm tonight to buy more crates to complete today’s task.

Joel
    @joel687

Definitely not going to max out today. Yesterday, I was averaging about 1,500 points pre-bonus. Today, I am averaging about 400 pre-bonus

Asen_77
    @asen

Same here. As I see things at this moment, will hope for reaching 100k.

CD
    @bartiedog

Another run, another river.  I think I’ve had 15 river runs in a row.  Shoot me now!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Summer Heatwave – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.